2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man been gone the whole day and now wanna pop up:martin:
these pollin ass nikkas took the normal L they take every two years post 2016. as i said before , you pouring jelly on ya self if you put anything more than a grain of salt into these modern polls

nikkas wont even tell you who they are actually polling or how . its all junk

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If they’re mail in ballots she’s probably going to win more than 63% of the vote
Yeah the majority of mail-in ballots normally trends towards democratic votes. I was watching CNN this morning before I left out the house and it was said that they were done counting the walk-in votes in Vegas but officials expect a lot of mail-in votes to count.

Dude is really getting besides himself.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the majority of mail-in ballots normally trends towards democratic votes. I was watching CNN this morning before I left out the house and it was said that they were done counting the walk-in votes in Vegas but officials expect a lot of mail-in votes to count.

:dead:

If it backfires on him

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

He’s saying that because he’s scared. He wouldn’t be talking shyt if he know he had it in the bag

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:dead:

If it backfires on him
Oh how lovely it would be...

I don't expect official projections until Friday/Saturday. I think Arizona still has 400K+ plus votes to count as of this morning. NV, AZ, & GA outcomes will determine control of the Senate.