2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Boebert is going to come back and win it, only 73 votes behind and gaining.

95% counted
Frisch 155,579 votes
Boebert* 155,506 votes

I was hoping Marjorie Taylor Greene or her would lose.

In Arizona, seems like Kari Lake is going to come back and beat Hobbs since day of voting favored Republicans, while the mail in vote which was counted first favored the Dems. Hopefully Kelly holds on in Arizona to beat Masters for the Senate at least

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell does the GOP extricate themselves from Trump? He's an all-consuming narcissist.

I saw some right wing bozo state that Trump should bow out gracefully. Have they not watched Trump operate for the past 40 years? :wtf:

They made a Faustian deal. They have to live with it :demonic: People literally died because of them.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Damn, Boebert is going to come back and win it, only 73 votes behind and gaining.

95% counted
Frisch 155,579 votes
Boebert* 155,506 votes

I was hoping Marjorie Taylor Greene or her would lose.

In Arizona, seems like Kari Lake is going to come back and beat Hobbs since day of voting favored Republicans, while the mail in vote which was counted first favored the Dems. Hopefully Kelly holds on in Arizona to beat Masters for the Senate at least

It was 63 votes an hour ago, he's actually gained some extra votes :skip: