2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
7v65si6rhxy91.jpg

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
so who decides the final vote on a tie house? i know for senate is Harris, but who would it be for House?
if it came down to that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Dems prob gonna barely fall short due to New York. Insane. Still, a slim GOP majority ensures McCarthy has no real power and will need to beg for democrat votes to pass the most basic of legislation.

McCarthy won’t even be guaranteed speaker, any investigations they had planned is out the window :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Dems prob gonna barely fall short due to New York. Insane. Still, a slim GOP majority ensures McCarthy has no real power and will need to beg for democrat votes to pass the most basic of legislation.

Tell him, under no uncertain terms, to eat a dikk until 2024.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda want to trump to run again for the guaranteed desantis vs trump fukkery but I hate the idea of trump getting anywhere near the White House given the horrors of Jan 6 etc

Also even if trump vs desantis gets super ugly that’s just what happens in primaries and there will be some semblance of unity after the pick is made… see trump vs Ted cruz

UNLESS things get so bad and trump loses the primary and runs as a 3rd party candidate, which is feasible, and he’d get the highest % of votes for a third party candidate ever.. prob like 20%. however, election would be an easy win for dems at this point as he would ciphen off Republican votes only

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
these pollin ass nikkas took the normal L they take every two years post 2016. as i said before , you pouring jelly on ya self if you put anything more than a grain of salt into these modern polls

nikkas wont even tell you who they are actually polling or how . its all junk
low key I'm tired of pollsters and pundits both getting damn near everything wrong for multiple election cycles now and they just get to keep being incorrect without even the slightest pushback.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I kinda want to trump to run again for the guarantee desantis vs trump fukkery but I hate the idea of trump getting anywhere near the White House given the horrors of Jan 6 etc

Also even if trump vs desantis gets super ugly that’s just what happens in primaries and there will be some semblance of unity after the pick is made… see trump vs Ted cruz

UNLESS things get so bad and trump loses the primary and runs as a 3rd party candidate, which is feasible, and he’s get the highest % of votes for a third party candidate ever.. prob like 20%. however, election would be an easy win for dems at this point as he would ciphen off Republican votes only
Trump's gonna announce next week. I've heard the 15th.