2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s crazy because that was the popular thought looking at the wave of new voter registration immediately in its wake along with the failing ballot initiatives.

But either through trying to over analyze the data, appear overly objective, or confirmation bias guys allowed themselves to be disinformations into a doomsday narrative.

The simplest way to look at it was dems passed much of what voters put them in office to do. If you believe voters are honest brokers and swayed by that them no matter what Bidens rating were in this highly politicized environment you should have waved away a red wave.
Dobbs was decided in May/June.

If the election was right after I agree but because of the months to vote, it’s easy to think the economy was going to supersede once inflation kept rising.

Most of the GOP tried grandfathering in laws from the 1800s to bypass voters and Liberal states weren’t going let anything stop them.

Only Kansas was the canary in the coal mine on voter willingness to show out.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
one of the things ive been thinking about today is how people always talk about inevitable huge losses for the presidents party in a midterm election. and they make it seem automatic, but its not.

the opposition party is proactive when those cycles happen. they have just lost a presidential election and they change their partys focuses and distance themselves from the candidate america rejected. you didnt see hillary in 2018, mccain in 2010. they didnt make those midterms into referenda on their losing candidate. but this time republicans went all in on a candidate who just lost

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dobbs was decided in May/June.

If the election was right after I agree but because of the months to vote, it’s easy to think the economy was going to supersede once inflation kept rising.

Most of the GOP tried grandfathering in laws from the 1800s to bypass voters and Liberal states weren’t going let anything stop them.

Only Kansas was the canary in the coal mine on voter willingness to show out.
I posted a data point showing that 90%of people who register to vote do.

In a hyperpartisan environment it's silly to think they flip flop.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Kemp actually increased his black vote total from 6% to 9 percent. This might not be much, but that 3 percentage increase helps him.
My step-father's family voted for Kemp. I told my mom to leave them nikkas there and never invite them anywhere.