2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
@TheGreatShowtime looks like Hidalgo won. I'm very surprised by this considering the Houston crime wave the last 2 years. I thought Mealer handled her in the debate too.

Houston is a pretty liberal city, and from what I can tell, she has the millenial/GenZ support in the city. Mattress Mack went all out campaigning for Mealer, so I thought she could win. Either way, glad to see Hidalgo win.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How Gretch looking for a presidential run?
I think she has potential. She has the midwestern twang and vibe that could attract suburbs and Midwest and purple southern states but also black people mess with her. I did notice that (understandably) she was getting visibly annoyed with the lies from Tudor during their debates so she may have to work on that for the national stage but she has potential definitely. I don’t think governor is her last stop.

Edit: her Lt Gov garlin G I like also. Seems like a smart brother and a family man.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicks fans :camby:
Not the smartest fan base :manny:
What's the age range? And where you at breh?
I work for Audi up here in NH. And the coworkers in question are Boomers. And I’m the piss and vinegar filled millennial they never want smoke with whenever they start spouting their nonsense because I force them to show receipts. They often don’t have any for me :mjgrin:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Dems hold Nevada and Arizona, Georgia won't decide control of the senate and I imagine that republican turnout won't be high in the runoff, given how bad a candidate Walker is.

But if the seat determines control of the senate, Republican will be VERY energized and won't think twice of voting for a retard.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No it isnt.. what kind of moral victory is that. They still lost
Literally every incumbent loses 10+ seats in the midterm. If he holds the losses to 10 or fewer, it's unprecedented.

Also given the abstentions and flip flopping in the house, 10 seats may not really guarantee anything.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Betting markets have Dems holding NV but 77% in and Cortez is still trailing. We have to hold this so that Georgia becomes a bonus...do the betting people know something we don't?

Lots of mail in Clark County breh

We'll know by Friday

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:beli:

What a travesty there is even a runoff. How can anyone vote for Walker?!!

It's been two years since our last runoff, so it should not be too surprising to see that we ended up in the same place. Republicans are just anti-Dems here regardless of how poor of a candidate Walker is.