2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No it isnt.. what kind of moral victory is that. They still lost
Nah.

On top of the National level politics, on the state level you ousted a bunch of election deniers so Trump and Jan6 types won’t be able to flood the state courts with a bunch of manipulative election laws and practices.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Georgia still have a chance to get this right. I hope they don't screw up.

I would think Warnock will win the runoff comfortably. Walker benefitted from Kemp voters who just checked off republican across the board. But without other Republicans to bring voters to the polls, are white georgia republicans really going to be all that enthusiastic to vote solely for Herschel Walker's behalf?

It all comes down to turnout though - Warnock has to work his ass off to get his voters out there too.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am talking about Mexicans from the south. I don't give a fukk about the others, they don't got the numbers and they basically spicy negros or negros with a spanish accent. In GA and TX. They support Republicans.

Wrong. Don't you get tired of being wrong. TLR is that way >>>>>

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This nikka aggie :umad: fukkin bozo be lucky I spared you from getting banned :mjlol:
I'm not aggie. :ld:

You didn't take the bet because you were scared. Also, based on how it looks, you would have lost either way. The Dems aren't going to hold the house.