2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He’s good not great. Being a white man and abortion saved his ass
  • Mangled Afghanistan withdrawal messaging. Should have immediately put that shyt on Trump
  • Treated Sinema and Manchin with kid gloves while they fukked his agenda
  • Is old as shyt can’t put in extra work like Obama. He has to rest a lot back home
  • Obama serving up diss tracks in the last week saved his ass too
He’s almost certainly going to announce he’s not running in 2024
You can count the number of "great" American politicians over the past 60 years on one hand.

He doesn't need to be great to do his job. We've seen many fukk up more advantageous situations.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Desantis is not going to walk down Trump. Just stop. That inauthentic mannequin is going to melt on that national stage. Just watch.

Yeah, I was aboard the "DeSantis will beat Trump" train until I heard him speak for the first time. He's a nerd with a whiny voice. Trump will wash him

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
2028 is a long time. There are only so many stunts he can pull.
DeSantis:
Here, hold my beer | The Compost Bin | Forums - Thehomesteadingboards.com

This nikka aggie :umad: fukkin bozo be lucky I spared you from getting banned :mjlol:
I'm gonna have to wait for the breakdown on your electoral predictions, I wasn't following any of the election threads.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Dems are so pathetic that not being steamrolled is considered a win. :unimpressed: watch them fukk this up when Trump goes ultra magat 2 in 2024.
Not being steamrolled in a midterm with record inflation is a major win. Rethugs will likely get the House but with the country clearly moving moving on from Trumpism their antics will look a little foolish. Long term the Dems need to find a way to sow division between Trump and DeSants.

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
The Dems are so pathetic that not being steamrolled is considered a win. :unimpressed: watch them fukk this up when Trump goes ultra magat 2 in 2024.
It's a huge win because Dems have gained seats in house districts that were gerrymandered against them. Reps have only gained seats in districts they gerrymandered for their benefit :hubie:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That won't work for him lol. His whole style comes from Trump. Its about right wing populism and being as disrespectful as possible to your opponent. He cant play nice with Trump if he wants to win.

Trump already seems likes he's ready to throw down now and get DeSantis out the paint with all the momentum he's about to have after winning reelection by 20 points. If DeSantis decides to run in '24, Trump will absolutely go scorched earth on him. He'll look weak as hell to the base if he plays nice while Trump sons him :mjlol:

He isn't going to beat Trump by wrestling in the mud with him, and he isn't going to win by just taking Trump's insults. His only hope is for Trump to self-destruct or that someone else takes out Trump.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So another interesting consideration, Elon Muck (nope, not a misspell) bought Twitter and actively tried to influence the midterms, and it backfired.

Is the Robert Mercer / Cambridge Analytica era or social engineering by social media over?

Hopefully a societal immunity has been built up so people see it for what it is. Some Eastern Euro nations have government funded anti-foreign (Russian) propaganda programs.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Betting markets have Dems holding NV but 77% in and Cortez is still trailing. We have to hold this so that Georgia becomes a bonus...do the betting people know something we don't?

From what I see, Sisolak loses and Cortez ekes out a close one.