2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis is only 44 (though he looks more like 54). My guess is that he will chill and wait for 2028, when he will be either greeted as a savior after Trump losing, or run to carry on Trump's legacy with Trump's blessings.
2028 is a long time. There are only so many stunts he can pull.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I live in Ohio and they’ve been running this weird ad with a self proclaimed conservative who doesn’t like JD and feels Tim Ryan “isn’t that liberal.” That’s the imaginary voter they’ve been targeting and it’s mind numbing to watch.
Every commercial with him walking around with that football made me wanna blow my brains out

Daps
white-tears-assorted.gif
Rethuglicans I work with…the mood is tepid bordering on simmering rage that they think I can’t see :mjgrin:

Already going on about how they’ve been hearing about “some voting machines not working properly”

They still don’t understand. This was an indictment by the American voter on the cult they’ve willingly joined and refused to leave. And I have no sympathy for them anymore

What's the age range? And where you at breh?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Why are people in here celebrating? It's still trending towards red
It's a mid term election and we were supposed to get blown out of the fukking water by the "red wave". Even conservatives like Ben Shapiro are crying and calling it the Red Wedding instead.

Democrats extremely over-performed. Dems still have a chance at controlling the House and the Senate. The fact it's still up in the air and not firmly in control by the GOP already is fantastic news.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, maybe.

I think an interesting possibility is DeSantis running, but avoiding criticizing Trump (so as to not alienate his supporters), while someone who doesn't have anything to lose, like Chris Christie, attacking Trump and blaming him for the midterm results (and possibly damaging Trump enough to prevent him from getting the nomination).

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Desantis is only 44 (though he looks more like 54). My guess is that he will chill and wait for 2028, when he will be either greeted as a savior after Trump losing, or run to carry on Trump's legacy with Trump's blessings.

Nah, I think he's going to be feeling a lot of heat from big time GOP donors who want to nail the Trump coffin shut and he's their best chance to do it.

There's also the fact he's term-limited and will be out of office come 2027. So he can't pull more bullshyt with the state when he's a private citizen.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Ok... and gerrymandering will make it even harder next go around. I still don't see a reason to celebrate especially with how early it is.

fetchimage
When you turn on Fox News or The Daily Wire and see them all coping and the mood crashing through the floor, you know they understand what's happening as well. Major victories today, and voters are making it clear that they're rejecting the MAGA cult bullshyt.