2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, like I said the rest of the state doesn't like NYC. I don't think Lee has a chance but being “cool” with NYC hasn't helped her.

There is a lot of misogyny in NYC. We won't see a woman mayor for a long time and honestly Hochul wouldn't be the Governor is Cuomo didn't get Metoo’d if he had hung on out of spite James was set up to take him out. Cuomo did Hochul a favor for her to keep them from really ruining his life. He can at least function in the private sector, if they pushed that sexual harassment charge too hard; he would be done everywhere.
I remember when Quinn got blown out in the mayors race. This is all facts. He's going to come back and watch all the nikkas, old italians/irish and latinos from the outer boroughs and LI surround him like flies on dog poop. SMH how can we fight trump when half the country can't even get past themselves?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Wonder if we as a nation have hit such a point of diehard partisanship that these big party “waves” aren’t really going to be that much of a threat until …at least until someone is compelling enough to rewrite the dogmatic manuscript of party allegiance :yeshrug: I mean it doesn’t seem like a lot of people are really “open minded” to much ..feels like everything is pretty dug in

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember when Quinn got blown out in the mayors race. This is all facts. He's going to come back and watch all the nikkas, old italians/irish and latinos from the outer boroughs and LI surround him like flies on dog poop. SMH how can we fight trump when half the country can't even get past themselves?
He legit might, but all the politicians are too scared of him. They would fight tooth and nail to keep him out.... He’s the democrats Trump like that lmao.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah her and Ryan are done....GA scaring the shyt outta me at the moment...
I think Georgia might fukk around and go to a runoff unless the walk-in votes go 50/50 or if over half of those votes go in Warnock's favor.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't think it's fair either, but it is really far down the list of things that I care about, and I would never let it influence how I vote.

Anyway, there are worse Republicans than Kemp, sure. But to me, Abrams is the obvious choice, and it is unfortunate that she gets so much hate/criticism.
Well the economy is good here in Georgia, when that’s out of the equation, the wedge issues take front and center.