2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh when you watch reporters interviewing voters and realize most are braindead as hell and are picking the future of this country....:scusthov:
poor foreigners having to put up with American politics that decides much of the global agenda :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
poor foreigners having to put up with American politics that decides much of the global agenda :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ukraine sitting there starting to hold their own nuts while mother Russia sitting in the cut rubbing their palms like Birdman...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A lot of people in general. Also I can't prove it but I think the reason’s NY Governors always keep NYC mayor’s at arm length Is it plays bad in the rest of the state if they are seen as being too friendly. Upstate and Long Island likes a Governor they feel isn't enamored with NYC like they are. Meanwhile Hochul stayed hanging out with Adams and she likes NYC and does thing with specifically in mind without making Adams beg.

I think that is another factor that hurt her while Lee Zeldin has been telling everyone NYC is a crime infested Hell Hole like they all want to hear, because it makes them feel smart to avoid NYC while they live in NY Boonies.
I give Zeldin props in that he actually did campaign in the BX and linked up with Ruben Diaz Sr. He's a Democrat, but he has all the characteristics of old Hispanics who are paranoid about crimes, gays and the wave of immigrants who will set up shop where they live.

and the "NYC ain't safe shyt works. All those Snooki and Sam and Deena lookin broads from Long Island especially vote on that fear.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
she wasn't elected and she hasn't run the best campaign.

It's been about pro-choice and whether Lee Zeldin supports Trump /January 6th.

NY doesn't care.

But all this election has revealed is that NY would be really red if not for basically 5 counties: Erie County, Kings County, NY County, Queens County and especially Bronx County. The rest of the state waffles between Red and Blue and with redistricting and gerrymandering, Republicans are trying to dilute normally blue counties.
Yep, like I said the rest of the state doesn't like NYC. I don't think Lee has a chance but being “cool” with NYC hasn't helped her.
I agree with this but everytime I'm in NY it's nikkas and Hispanic nikkas complaining about him being me tooed. and some Italians.

Dems are so full of it when it comes to women
There is a lot of misogyny in NYC. We won't see a woman mayor for a long time and honestly Hochul wouldn't be the Governor is Cuomo didn't get Metoo’d if he had hung on out of spite James was set up to take him out. Cuomo did Hochul a favor for her to keep them from really ruining his life. He can at least function in the private sector, if they pushed that sexual harassment charge too hard; he would be done everywhere.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s just one issue, but I think most people don’t think it’s fair for a natural born girl to compete with trans for scholarships/opportunities when it comes to sports, so it matters :manny:

I don't think it's fair either, but it is really far down the list of things that I care about, and I would never let it influence how I vote.

Anyway, there are worse Republicans than Kemp, sure. But to me, Abrams is the obvious choice, and it is unfortunate that she gets so much hate/criticism.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I give Zeldin props in that he actually did campaign in the BX and linked up with Ruben Diaz Sr. He's a Democrat, but he has all the characteristics of old Hispanics who are paranoid about crimes, gays and the wave of immigrants who will set up shop where they live.

and the "NYC ain't safe shyt works. All those Snooki and Sam and Deena lookin broads from Long Island especially vote on that fear.
Diaz Sr is why Diaz Jr isn't a bigger deal. His son should have a city office or be a congressman at this point except his dad is his dad. You are right. Zeldin was smart to hit him up, Sr. Don't give a fukk if you know how to get him that kickback.