2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget sometimes some of you guys like live in the South and that’s another world because @Atlrocafella described Kemp as a moderate and that nikka is nowhere near a moderate. He couldn’t win an election anywhere on the coasts.

Baby steps breh. A black man, a black woman and a Jew…..would have been a bar joke just 10 years ago and not viable statewide candidates today.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Kentucky looking like their voting for abortion rights but still kept the rethugs in office....

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Looks like GA heading for a run-off. I need good news from NV because looks to me Fetterman got the job done in PA (too early I know!)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, like I said the rest of the state doesn't like NYC. I don't think Lee has a chance but being “cool” with NYC hasn't helped her.

There is a lot of misogyny in NYC. We won't see a woman mayor for a long time and honestly Hochul wouldn't be the Governor is Cuomo didn't get Metoo’d if he had hung on out of spite James was set up to take him out. Cuomo did Hochul a favor for her to keep them from really ruining his life. He can at least function in the private sector, if they pushed that sexual harassment charge too hard; he would be done everywhere.
To be fair in the democrat primary for mayor, Adam’s barely won against Garcia who really had no political base like Adam’s did with Brooklyn.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Diaz Sr is why Diaz Jr isn't a bigger deal. His son should have a city office or be a congressman at this point except his dad is his dad. You are right. Zeldin was smart to hit him up, Sr. Don't give a fukk if you know how to get him that kickback.
If Ruben Diaz's father wasn't who he was, he'd be mayor right now. Not a doubt in my mind. Diaz Jr. was loved here, but he'd have to publically disown his father to be anything more than Bronx Borough President and he's not gonna do that.