2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah looking like a run off is coming....just wonder what that would look like cause I'm sure most of Walker's votes came from people just voting straight ticket...

Problem is, can you rile people to come vote again in a month?
I don't understand why run-offs are done in Georgia races to begin with. Maybe someone can educate me on this.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tim Ryan stinks.

He spent his whole campaign on Fox News trying to appeal to some mythical MAGA voter that would be willing to vote Democrat (who doesn't exist) and he threw Dems under the bus every chance he got.

I get that Ohio is trending very red, but I also get why the DNC didn't bother investing in his race. Dude might fukk around and turn into another Manchin or Sinema. :francis:
IDK why @wire28 dapped this post as if he agrees with it after agreeing with his as well:
No. :mjlol:

It's a two part act where voters don't want to vote for " republican-lite" candidates after they voted for them over his preferred candidates in the primary.

Unless he's referring to Maga voters who would vote for leftists in the general, but he's assured me Horseshoe theory is bullshyt so it can't be that.:troll:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Runoff would benefit Warnock. People are voting straight ticket for Kemp.

Runoff will put both candidates in the limelight.
Yep... It will get messy though Dems and Republicans are going to put all their energy into the state.