2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I live in Ohio and they’ve been running this weird ad with a self proclaimed conservative who doesn’t like JD and feels Tim Ryan “isn’t that liberal.” That’s the imaginary voter they’ve been targeting and it’s mind numbing to watch.
This shyt appeals to know one, but it keeps consultants employed which is all they care about.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wonder if we as a nation have hit such a point of diehard partisanship that these big party “waves” aren’t really going to be that much of a threat until …at least until someone is compelling enough to rewrite the dogmatic manuscript of party allegiance :yeshrug: I mean it doesn’t seem like a lot of people are really “open minded” to much ..feels like everything is pretty dug in
Waves still possible if you have a leader that is overwhelmingly offensive ie Trump.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I think Georgia might fukk around and go to a runoff unless the walk-in votes go 50/50 or if over half of those votes go in Warnock's favor.
Yeah looking like a run off is coming....just wonder what that would look like cause I'm sure most of Walker's votes came from people just voting straight ticket...

Problem is, can you rile people to come vote again in a month?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah looking like a run off is coming....just wonder what that would look like cause I'm sure most of Walker's votes came from people just voting straight ticket...

Problem is, can you rile people to come vote again in a month?
Runoff would benefit Warnock. People are voting straight ticket for Kemp.

Runoff will put both candidates in the limelight.