2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I live down south and I hate to even say this shyt cause it sounds crazy as hell, but the DNC has gotta do a better job of optics on some of these races man...
Nothing u can do till boomers die off 15 years from now

Those states are lost

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
was that a real issue for democratic voters?
Inlfation and Layoffs are much more important than future home prices

this is the problem with dems..they focus on issues that their base doesn't care about or which they will get no credit for

see pulling out of Afghanistan, Ukraine war, rising interest rates, homosexuality etc
It's real issue for the entire global economy breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Did Democrats seriously think Stacey had a chance?
At some point they did. Many were shocked four years ago and her work got Trump an L in the south so she's extremely valuable but she's not beating a quality GOP candidate and Kemp wasn't that 4 years ago but he is now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was surprised that he wasn’t the nominee this time.
One of the better candidates out there. I'm sure they'll let him get old and lose his appeal then try and say he's earned the right to take that seat.

NC dems blew it forcing him to drop out for Cheri merely because she's paid her dues:pacspit:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
She's right though. Not sure if you're aware but the Florida State Democratic Party Committee is TRASH.
Those Latinos are on the Trump train because they want to be … that’s where they’re comfortable.. even with someone as “organized and tactful” as Obama Florida was only won by a slither…that place is a lost cause

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Ryan stinks.

He spent his whole campaign on Fox News trying to appeal to some mythical MAGA voter that would be willing to vote Democrat (who doesn't exist) and he threw Dems under the bus every chance he got.

I get that Ohio is trending very red, but I also get why the DNC didn't bother investing in his race. Dude might fukk around and turn into another Manchin or Sinema. :francis:
That's what all the fools who were pushing him didn't understand. There is no point in appealing to Republicans.