2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This country a lost cause yall they voting in Sarah Huckabee and shyt. Cacs killed this country
Bruh I was just looking at some of these races down south and even candidates I didn't know about, I just looked at the picture and was like a black man had no chance in hell of beating a Huckabee for governor of Arkansas.....

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It's sad to hear that trans issues are inspiring people to vote for Republicans. The right has succeeded in magnifying a wedge issue that has basically no impact on the day-to-day lives of 99.9999% of the population.

Is it really that important? Seriously, why does it even matter?
That’s just one issue, but I think most people don’t think it’s fair for a natural born girl to compete with trans for scholarships/opportunities when it comes to sports, so it matters :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I was just looking at some of these races down south and even candidates I didn't know about, I just looked at the picture and was like a black man had no chance in hell of beating a Huckabee for governor of Arkansas.....
They announced the winner with 8percent counted lol

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Jeff Jackson should have been the nom in 2020 and in 2022. I've said it numerous times. They threw away that seat. I had it around a 3-5% L a few months back.

NC isn't looking to vote in a black woman.
I was surprised that he wasn’t the nominee this time.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How else were house prices supposed to come down?
was that a real issue for democratic voters?
Inlfation and Layoffs are much more important than future home prices

this is the problem with dems..they focus on issues that their base doesn't care about or which they will get no credit for

see pulling out of Afghanistan, Ukraine war, rising interest rates, homosexuality etc

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
she wasn't elected and she hasn't run the best campaign.

It's been about pro-choice and whether Lee Zeldin supports Trump /January 6th.

NY doesn't care.

But all this election has revealed is that NY would be really red if not for basically 5 counties: Erie County, Kings County, NY County, Queens County and especially Bronx County. The rest of the state waffles between Red and Blue and with redistricting and gerrymandering, Republicans are trying to dilute normally blue counties.
People say this like most of the population isn’t in the counties you listed.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people in general. Also I can't prove it but I think the reason’s NY Governors always keep NYC mayor’s at arm length Is it plays bad in the rest of the state if they are seen as being too friendly. Upstate and Long Island likes a Governor they feel isn't enamored with NYC like they are. Meanwhile Hochulmstaya hanging out with Adams and she likes NYC and does thing with specifically in mond without making Adams beg.

I think that is another factor that hurt her while Lee Zeldin has been telling everyone NYC is a crime infesged Hell Hole like they all want to hear, because it makes them feel smart to avoid NYC while they live in NY Boonies.
I agree with this but everytime I'm in NY it's nikkas and Hispanic nikkas complaining about him being me tooed. and some Italians.

Dems are so full of it when it comes to women