2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know…. A lot of people quietly don’t like Hochul.
A lot of police officers (of all colors) are voting for Zeldin. Dudes who are legit voting Dem for everything else except governor.

The law and order bit played well. However, if people actually got out and voted today, he’s not winning.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kemp has done a decent job, kept the economy open during Covid instead of a lockdown like Stacey wanted. Against transgenders infiltrating sports, hard on illegal immigration. Stood up to Trump and certified Joe Biden’s election. Proves he’s not a lackey for Trump.

Walker is a complete retard. We need Warnock to remain as senator. He’s not a Trump lapdog like Walker.

That’s why you’re getting a lot of ticket splitting.

It's sad to hear that trans issues are inspiring people to vote for Republicans. The right has succeeded in magnifying a wedge issue that has basically no impact on the day-to-day lives of 99.9999% of the population.

Is it really that important? Seriously, why does it even matter?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like Beasley should've gotten more attention....seemed like most of it went to Ryan and Fetterman nationally....
Jeff Jackson should have been the nom in 2020 and in 2022. I've said it numerous times. They threw away that seat. I had it around a 3-5% L a few months back.

NC isn't looking to vote in a black woman.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Jeff Jackson should have been the nom in 2020 and in 2022. I've said it numerous times. They threw away that seat. I had it around a 3-5% L a few months back.

NC isn't looking to vote in a black woman.
Facts