2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Abortion is on the ballot in Michigan. Republicans are done out there.
Abortion rights is on the ballot.
Election security laws is on the ballot.
Extension of state senate terms is on the ballot.

I voted absentee about a month ago (I'm disabled) voted straight Democrat ticket. Voted - Yes on Proposals 2 & 3 (Abortion rights & Election security) No on 1 (senate extension in MI).

If Detroit has a HUGE turnout then Tudor Dixon is fukked and Witmer will be back as Governor of Michigan. I don't trust the votes in upstate, Detroit/Wayne County votes always tell the story.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Record turnout so far for midterms surpassing 2018 and 2020… That’s a great sign for Dems who never show up in the midterms
Now let that shyt continue.

Know where to go and if you're in a black area bring something to pass the time and food for yourself and have a backup plan if the voting station goes to shyt.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Now let that shyt continue.

Know where to go and if you're in a black area bring something to pass the time and food for yourself and have a backup plan if the voting station goes to shyt.

Can't do that shyt down South though...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. Talked to a couple broads that I know participated in local Roe v Wade protests and they’re not even registered to fukking vote. Furious, man.
At this late in the game if you're still undecided or not registered to vote you're on some dumb shyt. I was pissed by just reading your post. This country going to learn the hard way.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Same. Talked to a couple broads that I know participated in local Roe v Wade protests and they’re not even registered to fukking vote. Furious, man.
The hell you gonna show up to an RvW protest and not remind yourself to register to vote???

That's the equivalent of people saying that they love Eminem, but can't stand hip hop