2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was Dark Brandon's pre-Midterm rally last night at Bowie State University with Dr. Biden, Wes Moore, Chris Van Hallen, Ben Cardin, Steny Hoyer, Angela Alsobrooks, Anthony Brown, Brooke Lierman.

I was surprised the rally was held there. Only 2 miles from home for me!
So you admitting your the opps ? :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Of course you don’t….. You said you think Dems get punished the way parties always do in the midterms…

What I SAID to you is are you ignoring the fact that the party in power (Dems) are highly competitive in a midterm where they are literally supposed to be catching a beat down…

Record voting turnout bigger than 2018 and 2020 in which Dems won both… but you saying Dems are gonna get punished?

Where are all these new MAGA voters coming from???? :jbhmm:

No one that hated Trump from 2020, all of a sudden say "Trump was right" in 2022.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Where are all these new MAGA voters coming from???? :jbhmm:

No one that hated Trump from 2020, all of a sudden say "Trump was right" in 2022.
Son Trump had a 57 percent disapproval rating and barely lost. And midterms favor the party out of power in turnout. Like I want Dems to win but everything in my head says the opposite unless early voting is crazy this year and young people pull up. I will say, the thing about polling is no one responds anymore.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Did you wear your MAGA hat?

:troll:
There were two MAGAts there.

On opposite ends of the room. Yelling shouting..

Dark Brandon told them to keep yelling and told the crowd let them finish!

:mjlol: Secret Service tackled one out of there

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
At this late in the game if you're still undecided or not registered to vote you're on some dumb shyt. I was pissed by just reading your post. This country going to learn the hard way.
Probably don’t even realize they have to, I mean you gotta register which is stupid in and of itself. Should be automatic once you’re 18.
I have no idea what you’re asking me.
What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
I'm hoping Rona took out enough maga fanatics to avoid a red wave or to tip things blue. Rona might have missed Trump because he had the best medical care the American tax payer can buy, but the bulk of his base doesn't
Nothing a little good ol’ Ivermectin can’t fix:sas2:

The deed is done, voted. I won’t expect anything out the norm here though, gonna be a blue night.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Just voted.

It’s kinda wild how most of my ballot had people running unopposed. Adriano Espaillat (congressman in the BX, Heights and some of Harlem) will only get votes against him if someone writes it in.

Only real races were attorney general and governor. The local races just needed you to fill in the bubbles for the incumbent