2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Dems get punished the way parties always do in midterms when they control the White House. Combine that with Biden being blamed for inflation and preferential districts and here we are.
So your ignoring the fact that almost never is the party in power competitive in a midterm and the fact that the party is power can hold their position? Are you ignoring that aspect?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So your ignoring the fact that almost never is the party in power competitive in a midterm and the fact that the party is power can hold their position? Are you ignoring that aspect?
I have no idea what you’re asking me.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have no idea what you’re asking me.
Of course you don’t….. You said you think Dems get punished the way parties always do in the midterms…

What I SAID to you is are you ignoring the fact that the party in power (Dems) are highly competitive in a midterm where they are literally supposed to be catching a beat down…

Record voting turnout bigger than 2018 and 2020 in which Dems won both… but you saying Dems are gonna get punished?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Of course you don’t….. You said you think Dems get punished the way parties always do in the midterms…

What I SAID to you is are you ignoring the fact that the party in power (Dems) are highly competitive in a midterm where they are literally supposed to be catching a beat down…

Record voting turnout bigger than 2018 and 2020 in which Dems won both… but you saying Dems are gonna get punished?
What do you mean of course I don’t? Who do you think you are bro? :laff:. You type in run-on sentences with ellipses as punctuation. That shyt is hard to follow at times. I literally didn’t know what you were saying to me and didn’t feel like inferring. But your point about these races being competitive is relying on assumptions that I can’t make. One - I don’t know how credible this polling is. And two - Democrats are being projected to lose like 30 to 40 seats if you go that route. They are also in competitive races in the senate that were expected to be wins or holds coming into the year (PA, AZ, NV). Fighting for your life to maintain what you have with a minimal chance of expanding in the Senate and definitely losing the house isn’t what I call competitive. Now I hope all the numbers are wrong and that my vibes are wrong, but it’s just a gut feeling. Too many people are stupidly saying they had a better economy under Trump.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What do you mean of course I don’t? Who do you think you are bro? :laff:. You type in run-on sentences with ellipses as punctuation. That shyt is hard to follow at times. I literally didn’t know what you were saying to me and didn’t feel like inferring. But your point about these races being competitive is relying on assumptions that I can’t make. One - I don’t know how credible this polling is. And two - Democrats are being projected to lose like 30 to 40 seats if you go that route. They are also in competitive races in the senate that were expected to be wins or holds coming into the year (PA, AZ, NV). Fighting for your life to maintain what you have with a minimal chance of expanding in the Senate and definitely losing the house isn’t what I call competitive. Now I hope all the numbers are wrong and that my vibes are wrong, but it’s just a gut feeling. Too many people are stupidly saying they had a better economy under Trump.

Bro nobody cares about grammar and punctuation on a message board when folk are posting from phones and other devices.. Let’s stick to the topic

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voting sites out here are nowhere near as busy as they were this time during early vote.

It's still very early in the day, but hopefully that doesn't bode well for Republicans.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I was Dark Brandon's pre-Midterm rally last night at Bowie State University with Dr. Biden, Wes Moore, Chris Van Hallen, Ben Cardin, Steny Hoyer, Angela Alsobrooks, Anthony Brown, Brooke Lierman.

I was surprised the rally was held there. Only 2 miles from home for me!

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I was Dark Brandon's pre-Midterm rally last night at Bowie State University with Dr. Biden, Wes Moore, Chris Van Hallen, Ben Cardin, Steny Hoyer, Angela Alsobrooks, Anthony Brown, Brooke Lierman.

I was surprised the rally was held there. Only 2 miles from home for me!
Did you wear your MAGA hat?

:troll: