2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It wasn’t troubling when trump was elected? So what’s different now?

that was a national embarrassment and one we haven't recovered from. Country been doomed. it's getting closer... if people allow these cac boomers to have it their way it's completely fukked.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Latest polls out of Ohio have Vance ahead by 10 and 8.

For a while, I thought Ryan had a real chance. And a victory would have shown that it is possible for Dems to still win in places like Ohio if they have the right kind of candidate with a certain appeal.

I can't figure out how someone as unappealing as Vance is pulling away
:snoop:
Running Republican-like candidates to appeal to MAGAs make people want the real thing and turns off people who don’t like either. Dems need to leave the consultant class.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Has your conjecture ever been correct?
No. :mjlol:

They don’t want Nina turner, they don’t want Ryan, they barely want Sherrod. Maybe just maybe they are full of dummies that want bullshyt :yeshrug:
It's a two part act where voters don't want to vote for " republican-lite" candidates after they voted for them over his preferred candidates in the primary.

Unless he's referring to Maga voters who would vote for leftists in the general, but he's assured me Horseshoe theory is bullshyt so it can't be that.:troll:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Smh

The only saving grace is that next year, Wisconsin will hold another election for State Supreme Court, in which the seat could flip the majority to Liberals.

Also...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
imagine if the dems actually keep the House :mjlol: MAGA world would be in absolute shambles
It’ll be wild because for months the media and Twitter has been telling people it’s over but actually never delving into the specifics of how or why. If the dems manage to hold on we will get a whole new crop of election deniers and Trump will eat.