2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Completely underwater with white voters but it’s black men’s fault. I’m so tired of this shyt and look forward to her losing. Enough of the division. I hope Warnock can hold on with this dead weight around him.

the thing is black men can make up for the white voters shes underwater with and yes black men are being targeted with election misinformation.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I made two statements, are you saying both are false?

She's going to win what, 80% of black men? If you give her an extra 10% to get in line with what her support amongst black women will (presumably) be she still loses due to demographics. Black men are being scapegoated and they've been preparing this excuse for months. Why aren't we asking why she's doing so terribly with white voters, especially white women?

I think this is the crux of the problem. Yea misinformation plays a role but blindly blaming your "failure" to get 90% instead of 80% of ONE demographic on misinformation is laughable. It erases black men as a group of people and instead demands they be a Borg-like monolith or else. Hell, I'd say 80% is amazing. But even if she got 70% of the black male vote she wouldn't be able to blame us, because the problem is she's getting destroyed among white people.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the thing is back men can make up for the white voters shes underwater with and yes black men are being targeted with election misinformation.
This is not true.

She needs to win 90% of the black vote total and she needs to win over 30% of the white vote.

Warnock is on track to do that, but she isn't.