2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Plus how are they being called? If it's some unknown number, then most likely no one is picking up. So is this landlines?
Exactly. If there was going to be a red wave Democrats wouldn’t be smashing early voting records. As history shows if both parties show out then Democrats win. Are MAGATs more enthusiastic and numerous than they were in 2018 and 2020? I don’t think so

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Exactly. If there was going to be a red wave Democrats wouldn’t be smashing early voting records. As history shows if both parties show out then Democrats win. Are MAGATs more enthusiastic and numerous than they were in 2018 and 2020? I don’t think so

Well I believe the Enthusiasm is misleading. There is less MAGA, as the MAGA now is more extreme; so it's more of a core audience. So yeah if your sampling 1,000 people and it's all MAGA, naturally the numbers will be Higher, since they see this election as a make or break moment. If your mixing former MAGA/Republicans with MAGA, the numbers would be lower, as they don't want to vote for the MAGA Candidates.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Well I believe the Enthusiasm is misleading. There is less MAGA, as the MAGA now is more extreme; so it's more of a core audience. So yeah if your sampling 1,000 people and it's all MAGA, naturally the numbers will be Higher, since they see this election as a make or break moment. If your mixing former MAGA/Republicans with MAGA, the numbers would be lower, as they don't want to vote for the MAGA Candidates.
Good point. Does MAGA/Republican voters have the numbers to overwhelm the Democrats when they’re smashing early voting records?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They said that red wave coming

This clearly will be interesting. The Twitter polls have told us one thing but tangible reality is telling us another. We can comfortably say dems are out performing recent past performances. Now one will assume the GQP will show up on Election Day but with the pandemic and GQPs insistence on not taking Fauci’s chip implant, one has to wonder if those tweets about the big numbers of fallen GQP voters will rear its head on Tuesday.

We will find out soon…

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
This clearly will be interesting. The Twitter polls have told us one thing but tangible reality is telling us another. We can comfortably say dems are out performing recent past performances. Now one will assume the GQP will show up on Election Day but with the pandemic and GQPs insistence on not taking Fauci’s chip implant, one has to wonder if those tweets about the big numbers of fallen GQP voters will rear its head on Tuesday.

We will find out soon…
Can you imagine the MAGAT tears and cries of voter fraud if the Dems clean sweep? :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Good point. Does MAGA/Republican voters have the numbers to overwhelm the Democrats when they’re smashing early voting records?

If we go 50/50 down the line, sure. However that's when so many factors come into play... if they are not early voting... then I raise these questions.
  • How many of these MAGA's died from COVID-19; Texas and Florida cooked the Numbers; What if instead of 1M MAGAs, it was 1.75 MAGAs because of 'Car Accident', 'Heart Attack', 'Stroke'. Sure deaths are deaths, but to know the precise numbers of people who died of a disease which a vaccine has been around for 1.5 years now would be helpful.
  • How many of these MAGA distrust voting, and expect their numbers to overwhelm Liberals? Look at Twitter, Conservatives needs Liberals to create for them and they take over. What if they feel their elections are corrupt, and hope others can do the work for them?
  • How many MAGA are there from 2020, who just left the movement. It's not alot, but some.
  • How is polling done? How are these polling list created? How fresh are these lists?
  • Lastly, if we go back to 50/50, then... and I am not talking about you, "Ok, if Republicans are not voting in Early Voting. Are you saying that ALL of those will vote on Election Night?"
The Republicans could win, but there is so many factors where I just question when Early Voting is down for Republicans.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Plus how are they being called? If it's some unknown number, then most likely no one is picking up. So is this landlines?
I just feel like the current method is horribly outdated. It’s been proven to be a mid key grift since 2016. As I said, putting anything more than a grain of salt into modern day polls is pouring jelly on yourself.

The media loves it either way though. If the polls they have been touting for months are wrong and dems end up winning, the deniers will be pissed and the media can sit back and cover the fireworks. Trump low key probably wouldn’t mind it, he could pick up right where he left off.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think pollsters are over sampling magats.

IMO They're trying to overcompensate for being so wrong in 2016 and 2020.