2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is it that more conservatives vote or more financially secure people vote?
Things may have changed, but for a while I feel pretty confident that conservatives had a reputation for being fiercely politically active, and for voting more. Ornery b*stards believe really strongly in their bullshyt, and a lot are older, wealthier, and have more spare time to vote, and a lot of vested interest in voting to stay in power and suppress others.

A lot of people that would vote that are unable to get off work to do it, or struggle with transportation, etc, are more likely to vote left. Also a lot of younger people that are more likely to vote left don't always turn out to vote.

These trends may have changed in recent years, but I seem to remember them being staples of the 2000's and 2010's. Older, white, well to do conservatives have the time and the interest to make sure they go vote. I feel like if every person in this country actually voted that conservatives would get fukking destroyed every time.

But I'm kind if talking out my ass here, because I haven't looked on research on this since at least 2016 or so.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:damn:And yet MAGA won't care :francis:
Also....of course he's a ped0. @bnew

Every accusation by conservatives are an admission, and they're all about projecting. This same guy was probably calling democrats and leftists groomers, while simultaneously being a real one all along.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Things may have changed, but for a while I feel pretty confident that conservatives had a reputation for being fiercely politically active, and for voting more. Ornery b*stards believe really strongly in their bullshyt, and a lot are older, wealthier, and have more spare time to vote, and a lot of vested interest in voting to stay in power and suppress others.

A lot of people that would vote that are unable to get off work to do it, or struggle with transportation, etc, are more likely to vote left. Also a lot of younger people that are more likely to vote left don't always turn out to vote.

These trends may have changed in recent years, but I seem to remember them being staples of the 2000's and 2010's. Older, white, well to do conservatives have the time and the interest to make sure they go vote. I feel like if every person in this country actually voted that conservatives would get fukking destroyed every time.

But I'm kind if talking out my ass here, because I haven't looked on research on this since at least 2016 or so.
That’s why they don’t want election day as a national holiday. The hypocrisy of touting patriotism and America is the best but not wanting people to be able to vote.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That’s why they don’t want election day as a national holiday. The hypocrisy of touting patriotism and America is the best but not wanting people to be able to vote.
hugeeee facts. All their shyt is about suppressing the vote, gerrymandering, etc. I think they're past the ability to win a general election with the popular vote.