2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the gop has a slim majority in the house it’s a win for the Dems because the Maga idiots in congress going to fukk with McCarthy if he’s speaker to no end.. shyt he might not even be speaker lmaooo
this is the worst part about it. we're looking at speaker Gym Jordan :scusthov:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think this is good news. I feel like most conservatives already vote. Liberals and leftists are the ones that sit things out. Conservatives work damned hard to get their ass to the voting booth every single time.
Is it that more conservatives vote or more financially secure people vote?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen... 2016 aside.. polls have been generally accurate and even in that year they weren't as bad as some make them out to be..

A small error in either direction could result in lots of flipped house seats however.

The polls and the trends and the general consensus that inflation is something government should be blamed for is why I have the house going to the GOP..

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Listen... 2016 aside.. polls have been generally accurate and even in that year they weren't as bad as some make them out to be..

A small error in either direction could result in lots of flipped house seats however.

The polls and the trends and the general consensus that inflation is something government should be blamed for is why I have the house going to the GOP..

So we’re now asking for fah to post more polls?

I felt like last election the polls weren’t great

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Registered Dems have a 10 Pt lead thus far...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That said, id love to be wrong. The early voting numbers are nice for Dems but please believe the MAGAs are gonna show the fukk out on election day. They can say they don't trust elections all they want its all cap.. they would love nothing more than to gain the house back and start up a ton of bullshyt "investigations" as getback for daddy Trump..

I'll be voting on election day, straight Democrat down ballot as usual. :myman:

Let's at least save the Senate.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They werent accurate in 2020, no on saw Biden flipping AZ, GA and PA lol.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

bSqhQtXl.png

:damn:And yet MAGA won't care :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That said, id love to be wrong. The early voting numbers are nice for Dems but please believe the MAGAs are gonna show the fukk out on election day. They can say they don't trust elections all they want its all cap.. they would love nothing more than to gain the house back and start up a ton of bullshyt "investigations" as getback for daddy Trump..

I'll be voting on election day, straight Democrat down ballot as usual. :myman:

Let's at least save the Senate.
Magas don’t believe in voting remember? Trump even told them shyt is rigged so don’t vote