2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No way in hell Biden signs this. I think what folks have to realize is that with democracy being in flux right now (literally might not survive), Biden isn't going to do anything to add more instability to the situation. And I don't blame him for that.

He does something like this, and it adds more chaos into the mix that the country can't deal with right now.
Term limits on scotus is better than packing the courts

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
at least a dem senate can keep confirming judges :yeshrug:

its not realistic to expect the dems to keep the house. im not sure what you wanna do about it :dead:
Even if the gop has a slim majority in the house it’s a win for the Dems because the Maga idiots in congress going to fukk with McCarthy if he’s speaker to no end.. shyt he might not even be speaker lmaooo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Every indicator looks bad for Dems in Nevada. Dems need huge mail tonight and Monday and/or a surprise turnout surge on Tuesday now.

Still under estimating those independents/new voters and young voters huh lmaoo so we are to believe when Washoe comes in it won’t be enough? Especially given Election Day voting ain’t even counted yet? Lmaoo

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
lower learning

he is suppressing the vote when he tells people its over and the GQP has already won

thankfully the general public isnt on twitter as much as he is based on the early voting

posting the polls is just (assumingly) unintentional spreading of misinformation/half of the full picture and nap level spamming, but he's your boy so i applaud you caping for him faithfully :salute:
nailed it. Posting polls just for the sake of backing up your initial thesis without any sort of analysis as to why isn't some groundbreaking thought experiment.

Couple of them were even trying to call him out in the Lula thread. When in Brazil polls actually undercounted right-wing turn out, as has usually been the case. So instead of having a discussion if polls still have an anti-rightwing bias, if Roe v. Wade turnout is being properly accounted for and if it might mitigate the silent fascist vote, they're just yelling FAKE NEWS!!!

I pretty much gave up on Higher Learning since last year when one of the realpolitik, pragmatist posters was exasperated at the troubles Biden administration was having, it read to the effect of Trump's "nobody knew it would be so complicated". And these are the posters that position themselves as 'adults in the room' :hhh:
He's the mod. If he wants to improve the discourse of the data surrounding the polls it's well within his mission to give something beyond surface level reporting of polls and noting the margin of error.

Maybe some insight into why the polls are showing the ways that they are. What the polls are saying when looking into the splits and how they may correlate with other polling concerns.

Hell, you could have done that but instead you're just in here doing the very thing you're accusing others us.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Still under estimating those independents/new voters and young voters huh lmaoo so we are to believe when Washoe comes in it won’t be enough? Especially given Election Day voting ain’t even counted yet? Lmaoo

Considering how independents are breaking for the GOP, see here Nevada Senate 2022 Polls and Predictions - Catherine Cortez Masto versus Adam Laxalt — Race to the WH

nailed it. Posting polls just for the sake of backing up your initial thesis without any sort of analysis as to why isn't some groundbreaking thought experiment.

He's the mod. If he wants to improve the discourse of the data surrounding the polls it's well within his mission to give something beyond surface level reporting of polls and noting the margin of error.

Maybe some insight into why the polls are showing the ways that they are. What the polls are saying when looking into the splits and how they may correlate with other polling concerns.

Hell, you could have done that but instead you're just in here doing the very thing you're accusing others us.

Look at this page for why Nevada tilts R. Nevada Senate 2022 Polls and Predictions - Catherine Cortez Masto versus Adam Laxalt — Race to the WH

You can find any of the Senate races and see the factors. And see why I'm getting nervous.

This is the best modeler from 2020 and the 2022 primary cycle.