2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this has been my prediction, and id be happy with it :hubie:
:scust:I'm not. We get another couple of years of finger pointing about who isn't doing what when the truth is there aren't the numbers there to get meaningful legislation passed. At this point in my life, knowing this is all easily googled, I'm not trying to hear that split house/senate shyt.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bSqhQtXl.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Y'all be going in on @FAH1223 :mjlol:

Has it been proven that breh is a MAGAt or y'all just mad at him for reporting the news? :pachaha:
He’s not MAGA. He’s just so far down the rabbit hole he (assumingly) unwillingly props them up by mostly posting GQP favorable polls.

Putting more than a grain of salt into polls post 2016 is pouring jelly on yourself.

Additionally, as we have mentioned there are a variety of things not being taken into account that are likely skewing these polls.

Basically we don’t need to be flooded with Twitter polls daily, regardless of who they say is going to win. Especially from a guy that says the race is over. If it is, they just made your job easier and you can stop posting now.
I'm posting non-partisan polls. Not Trafalgar.

Daps

No way in hell Biden signs this. I think what folks have to realize is that with democracy being in flux right now (literally might not survive), Biden isn't going to do anything to add more instability to the situation. And I don't blame him for that.

He does something like this, and it adds more chaos into the mix that the country can't deal with right now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
on cnn right now "34.6 million pre election ballots cast; pace ahead of 2018"

:lupe:
I think this is good news. I feel like most conservatives already vote. Liberals and leftists are the ones that sit things out. Conservatives work damned hard to get their ass to the voting booth every single time.

I have a good feeling that the Roe V Wade thing and conservatives being just batshyt insane has hopefully made a ton of new people register to vote their asses outta here. Also, I believe it's been established in a few polls that Democrats are more likely to mail-in ballots.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:I'm not. We get another couple of years of finger pointing about who isn't doing what when the truth is there aren't the numbers there to get meaningful legislation passed. At this point in my life, knowing this is all easily googled, I'm not trying to hear that split house/senate shyt.
at least a dem senate can keep confirming judges :yeshrug:

its not realistic to expect the dems to keep the house. im not sure what you wanna do about it :dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They’re mad that he sharing news they don’t like.

It’s the same mindset of MAGAs who refuse to take in negative news about Trump. Internet discourse is polarized.
Higher Learning is barely readable these days. You got Russia Invasion thread full of boomer memes, looking like some flabby uncle's Facebook feed (instead of right-wing, it's just a libbed up uncle).

In here they're trying to say @FAH1223 is is an agent, suppressing the vote by posting unfavorable polls :dead:It's a carbon copy of Trump supporters reactions.

Couple of them were even trying to call him out in the Lula thread. When in Brazil polls actually undercounted right-wing turn out, as has usually been the case. So instead of having a discussion if polls still have an anti-rightwing bias, if Roe v. Wade turnout is being properly accounted for and if it might mitigate the silent fascist vote, they're just yelling FAKE NEWS!!!

I pretty much gave up on Higher Learning since last year when one of the realpolitik, pragmatist posters was exasperated at the troubles Biden administration was having, it read to the effect of Trump's "nobody knew it would be so complicated". And these are the posters that position themselves as 'adults in the room' :hhh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Higher Learning is barely readable these days. You got Russia Invasion thread full of boomer memes, looking like some flabby uncle's Facebook feed (instead of right-wing, it's just a libbed up uncle).

In here they're trying to say @FAH1223 is is an agent, suppressing the vote by posting unfavorable polls :dead:It's a carbon copy of Trump supporters reactions.

Couple of them were even trying to call him out in the Lula thread. When in Brazil polls actually undercounted right-wing turn out, as has usually been the case. So instead of having a discussion if polls still have an anti-rightwing bias, if Roe v. Wade turnout is being properly accounted for and if it might mitigate the silent fascist vote, they're just yelling FAKE NEWS!!!

I pretty much gave up on Higher Learning since last year when one of the realpolitik, pragmatist posters was exasperated at the troubles Biden administration was having, it read to the effect of Trump's "nobody knew it would be so complicated". And these are the posters that position themselves as 'adults in the room' :hhh:
lower learning

he is suppressing the vote when he tells people its over and the GQP has already won

thankfully the general public isnt on twitter as much as he is based on the early voting

posting the polls is just (assumingly) unintentional spreading of misinformation/half of the full picture and nap level spamming, but he's your boy so i applaud you caping for him faithfully :salute: