2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I never forgot you're a white man here to rile up black men. My post about people shifting was directly targeted at you you're an agent...

But now it's not about your people being pieces of shyt it's democrats not engaging the racists properly . 😂
Can't refute what I post so you attack something I have no control over. Sounds like maga to me. You're definitely a moderate. Probably have pictures of Manchin and Sinema with candles in your house

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
their only accomplishment is gonna be to bury any chance of biden being a credible nominee in '24. between his age, gas+inflation, and 2 years of bullshyt ass republican TV investigations (if not an impeachment :snoop:), biden is finished
He was done the moment he won unfortunately, age and trying to work with terrorists did him in. Appointing Merrick Garland was the biggest blunder of his presidency. There was always going to be inflation and republican BS. If Dems keep trying to work with these terrorists I fully believe they will eventually be violently opposed again and there will be bloodshed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can't refute what I post so you attack something I have no control over. Sounds like maga to me. You're definitely a moderate. Probably have pictures of Manchin and Sinema with candles in your house
I don't think your priorities align with mine so you boost things I find to be largely auxiliary. Not too disimilar from the cac mamba.

People have real problems and I'm happy to see dem address them through various pieces of legislation and executive action. Unlike you I'm not here writing off those accomplishments because I know a bunch of white people to go to jail so I can feel better about myself.

Also, "debate me bro" rhetoric is so :russell:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don't think your priorities align with mine so you boost things I find to be largely auxiliary. Not to do similar than the cac mamba.

"debate me bro" rhetoric is so :russell:
I'm nothing like mamba but you do you. IDC about "debating" you