2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Sorry anyone saying he's doing nothing but empty policies isn't paying attention or is merely a self interested niche voter:

Also student debt relief. :manny:

I didn't say he's done nothing. He's done great with debt relief and delivered partially on his major promises. $5 is better than nothing. Not a niche voter but gay rights, abortion etc aren't at the top of my list. Climate change, police reform, voting rights etc are. He's not delivered as much in that regard. Though I'll vote blue in a deep red state. I've never voted Republican and never will. I'd give him an A+ imo. I think his presidency will go down similarly in the history books as a rousing success.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No one bought her grift and she's back home where she belongs. She thought she was playing chess not checkers
Well I wouldn’t say no one. A few of our HL Allstars still are big fans. And others refused to admit they got grifted to this day *deontay wilder stare*

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Dont know man the GOP might pull this one. the US is full of dummies

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn't say he's done nothing. He's done great with debt relief and delivered partially on his major promises. $5 is better than nothing. Not a niche voter but gay rights, abortion etc aren't at the top of my list. Climate change, police reform, voting rights etc are. He's not delivered as much in that regard. Though I'll vote blue in a deep red state. I've never voted Republican and never will. I'd give him an A+ imo. I think his presidency will go down similarly in the history books as a rousing success.
This is you.
The other wants to do the bare minimum while maintaining the status quo for themselves and those around them and claim it as an accomplishment.

Delivering empty policies is part of the program.
You're constantly framing what the Dems do as nothing or the bare minimum. I just posted a list of accomplishments that go well beyond that and many are the policies that progressives championed.

When presented with a list that is 5/8ths economic policy you became laser focused on the few performative lbgtq actions.

As far as the things you say are important, do you not consider the largest climate legislation in US history significant?

My point, that you responded to pretty much backs up my original statement you responded to.

Despite you believing his presidency will be viewed as a success, the entire tenor of your conversation surrounding the last 2 years is why it's a failure because the specific things you yourself view as most important aren't the no 1 priority.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is you.

You're constantly framing what the Dems do as nothing or the bare minimum. I just posted a list of accomplishments that go well beyond that and many are the policies that progressives championed.

When presented with a list that is 5/8ths economic policy you became laser focused on the few performative lbgtq actions.

As far as the things you say are important, do you not consider the largest climate legislation in US history significant?

My point, that you responded to pretty much backs up my original statement you responded to.

Despite you believing his presidency will be viewed as a success, the entire tenor of your conversation surrounding the last 2 years is why it's a failure because the specific things you yourself view as most important aren't the no 1 priority.
You can post all the tweets you want it's not going to change anything. Biden's presidency can be seen as a success and lacking real change at the same time. If you have $0 dollars and I give you $10 when I promised a $100 it's not going to change much. Just like all of Biden's executive orders will be removed once a republican is in the white house and policies dampened if Republicans cut spending if the regain power.

Last edited: