2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, they said they would do this last year. Everyone seemed to eat off George Floyd’s death except his family.

They ate too.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Sorry anyone saying he's doing nothing but empty policies isn't paying attention or is merely a self interested niche voter:

Also student debt relief. :manny:

a higher resolution image

NO8Po4Y.jpeg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

They ate too.
I knew they got a settlement Nothing was done to change policing because corporations and politicians used it to gain some clout and then :manny: ’d it. The family have to live with a murdered love one that the whole world watched.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Did all yall bruhs vote? Free Daps/rep if you did.
Voted today.

NC brehs hit this link to find an early voting site:

If you're already registered, no ID is required (was in and out in 5 minutes.)

If you're not, can register on the spot, just bring one of the following:
  • North Carolina driver’s license.
  • Other photo identification issued by a government agency. Any government-issued photo ID is acceptable, provided that the card includes the voter’s current name and address.
  • A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document showing the voter’s name and address.
  • A current college/university photo identification card paired with proof of campus habitation. For additional guidance on acceptable proof of residence for college students, visit Registering as a College Student: During Early Voting.
Early voting ends 3pm on Saturday, Nov. 5th.

Respectfully,

O

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knew they got a settlement Nothing was done to change policing because corporations and politicians used it to gain some clout and then :manny: ’d it. The family have to live with a murdered love one that the whole world watched.
Especially when he has kids to feed. I think this is on us as a people when we let go and let people like Obama and Jay tell us to stop kneeling and protesting :francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Especially when he has kids to feed. I think this is on us as a people when we let go and let people like Obama and Jay tell us to stop kneeling and protesting :francis:
I agree

We didn’t hold anyone accountable to change that. Biden said he wanted to pass the George Floyd Policing Bill on the anniversary of his death, and then another anniversary of his death passed where congress did nothing About it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree

We didn’t hold anyone accountable to change that. Biden said he wanted to pass the George Floyd Policing Bill on the anniversary of his death, and then another anniversary of his death passed where congress did nothing About it.

Nah its on Biden and the DNC too, They wanted to get people back to "normal" and part of that was killing the momentum of protests. Its on us that we didn't follow upor fight the shyt though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah its on Biden and the DNC too, They wanted to get people back to "normal" and part of that was killing the momentum of protests. Its on us that we didn't follow upor fight the shyt though.
My post was blaming them all. My fault for not being clearer.