2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not lying just posting contririan agenda driven right leaning polls

Dude banned me from the Joe Biden thread so I can't share information about all of the things that Joe and Democrats are accomplishing and have accomplished for us!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dude banned me from the Joe Biden thread so I can't share information about all of the things that Joe and Democrats are accomplishing and have accomplished for us!
Dude is an agent it was pretty clear once I started paying attention to his election posting.. no worries tho come election night when the Dems hold the house and senate I’m going in on him :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not lying just posting contririan agenda driven right leaning polls
Not being contrarian
I did no such thing.

Dude is an agent it was pretty clear once I started paying attention to his election posting.. no worries tho come election night when the Dems hold the house and senate I’m going in on him :mjlol:
I’m no agent!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

There need to be dire consequences on fear mongering. :demonic:

One thing to be alert and up-to-date on current polls, but telling others to give up is a form of voter suppression, which is a federal crime.