2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Wouldn't be something if all these elderly folks who voted for the GOP lost their SS because of the GOP. Leopard eating faces
It really ain't just the elderly folks whose SS benefits are at risk it's the disabled (myself) ppl who can lose they shyt as well. I'm 40 and was born with cerebral palsy I can't physically work a manual labor job (due to cerebral palsy) and I have a really fukked up back (scoliosis) so doing a sit down job for 8+ hrs is out of the question.

As for the social security debate... The only ppl who should be entitled to it is those that worked 15+yrs or more that paid into the system or those with long-term disabilities or severe physical illnesses that will never improve. The SS system is so fukked up now b/c some of the ppl who are on it shouldn't be on like drug addicts.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It really ain't just the elderly folks whose SS benefits are at risk it's the disabled (myself) ppl who can lose they shyt as well. I'm 40 and was born with cerebral palsy I can't physically work a manual labor job (due to cerebral palsy) and I have a really fukked up back (scoliosis) so doing a sit down job for 8+ hrs is out of the question.

As for the social security debate... The only ppl who should be entitled to it is those that worked 15+yrs or more that paid into the system or those with long-term disabilities or severe physical illnesses that will never improve. The SS system is so fukked up now b/c some of the ppl who are on it shouldn't be on like drug addicts.
Can I do drugs and pay my 15 years :ahh:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1. I just meant she's successful and has gotten elected before, I wasn't making a particular comment about her politics.

2. There's no way a Democrat, no matter who they are, was going to beat Rubio in 2022. It's just not going to happen. So I guess it depends on her motives. If she's just trying to run on principle and get her views out then it's whatever, but if she actually wants to win then she should run for some other office where a Dem stands a chance, whether it's in Florida or not.
1) Most of our candidates are chosen by local, state, and national parties and primary races are usually pre-decided--sometimes general are too. In Demings case, she first ran for the district in 2012 and didn't face a primary opponent. She lost a close election to Daniel Webster. She then ran again in 2016 after a court-ordered redistricting made it more democratic. Webster ran in the 11th while she won her primary by 30 points and won the general by 40. I think the standard that "she has won elections before" is low. There is nothing exceptional about her congress career and she doesn't have any popular policy proposals. Same is true of Jamie Harrison. I would feel you if they did, but these people are suits.

2) I don't know if Rubio is some insurmountable collassus of a Florida candidate or not. My only point is most of these people who "are being wasted in shytty states like Florida" aren't anyone remarkable and never stood a chance because they don't stand out to beat an incumbent.