2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not being contrarian

I did no such thing.

I’m no agent!!!
Great then prove it

Unban me so I can let the world know what Joe Biden and the Democrats are accomplishing and how they're improving our lives.

:manny:

I'm one of a handful of people that even makes threads and shares things here and I'm banned

make it make sense

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all know what’s funny? In 2020 pundits and like had trump winning re election and the gop taking back the house and senate… young voters turned out in that election to put Biden and Dems over the top and we are to now believe these same young voters won’t show up? :mjlol: especially that student loan forgiveness and the Dobbs decision? You doom and gloom posters in here gonna be juelzing like a mofo come the day after election :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Residents of the area — former coal towns at the southern end of Appalachia — have felt cheated for generations, she said. “They believe it because look what’s happened to us,” she said, recalling the exploitation of her community first by mining interests and more recently by drugmakers. “That’s fed a culture of suspicion.”

they're the ones who voted to get finessed by mining interests and drugmakers, they voted for the policies that lead to the state of their town.

Yet he feared the cultural cost of outside investment. A big employer “would also bring with it all the executives and what comes with it from Northern Virginia or California, one of the strong blue regions,” he said. “There is this fear.”

I think I figured out why they don't try recruiting companies from other red-states. It's probably because the only selling point they have is low-taxes which the other red-states already give these corporations. they haven't figured out they're supposed to invest in their community to start up businesses locally.

She became involved in local politics during the pandemic, organizing protests against masks and vaccines. This year she replaced the county party’s chair, faulting her predecessor for not pushing the “stop the steal” cause.

At a recent meeting, Ms. Price warned fellow party volunteers that thousands of former Virginia Tech students may be registered to vote in her county. Her group vowed to seek new laws to purge voter rolls and to elect pro-Trump insurgents.

“We’re going to set this county on fire,” Ms. Price promise

absolute scumbags.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think Lake or someone adjacent to her must have threatened physical harm to Hobbs family. That’s the only reason I can think of for why she is scared of even seeing
Lakes shadow.
She's just a terrible candidate that doesn't know what she's doing and she deserves to lose. She's the worse Dem nominee in this cycle by far.
Y’all know what’s funny? In 2020 pundits and like had trump winning re election and the gop taking back the house and senate… young voters turned out in that election to put Biden and Dems over the top and we are to now believe these same young voters won’t show up? :mjlol: especially that student loan forgiveness and the Dobbs decision? You doom and gloom posters in here gonna be juelzing like a mofo come the day after election :mjlol:
Not really. All the polls had Biden winning the election and House Dems picking up extra seats. Instead House Dems lost seats primarily because of defend the police. What the polls got wrong was how close the election actually was in those swing states that Biden barely won.