2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
She's just a terrible candidate that doesn't know what she's doing and she deserves to lose. She's the worse Dem nominee in this cycle by far.

Not really. All the polls had Biden winning the election and House Dems picking up extra seats. Instead House Dems lost seats primarily because of defend the police. What the polls got wrong was how close the election actually was in those swing states that Biden barely won.
yeah, hobbs deserves to lose but we dont deserve to end up with kari lake running things. shyt could get crazy

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah, hobbs deserves to lose but we dont deserve to end up with kari lake running things. shyt could get crazy
That’s the only place I’ve come to peace that we will lose. And let’s just hope it doesn’t come back to bite us in 24 cause you know her crazy self is disputing any L

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That’s the only place I’ve come to peace that we will lose. And let’s just hope it doesn’t come back to bite us in 24 cause you know her crazy self is disputing any L
if we lose, somebody from the party has to explain this. i see nobody coming here to give her guidance or to push her to fight harder. i voted for lopez in the primary knowing he would lose, but damn. he would at least debate lake. the party should have been more involved here. this is very winnable and should not have been written off

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Republicans are not looking forward to this. I GURANTEE you. Big mouth Trump might sink them when he is back on twitter