2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I just wish Val Demmings would run somewhere else.

I've complained about this before, but too many talented black politicians waste their time and money running in shythole states that aren't winnable for them. Had the same complaint about Jaime Harrison.
I said this from the gate she played herself tryin to run against Rubio

There’s no way she can beat him it was just bad move all around those fukkin Cubans all vote Republican

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He had a stroke and is recovering from said stroke. You are media brained. They’ve trained you to think you belong on the situation room. Mans doctor released a statement last week and you are still obsessed with narratives and pretending it didn’t happen.

None of this is politics.
I believe in transparency.

I dont believe in transparency based on political timing, advantage, etc.

He went 4 to 5 months, kinda went MIA in the process, and waited until right before the debate to have his doctor put out a statement. That leaves room for valid criticism and conspiracy theories.

He strikes me as a no BS kind of guy so I'm surprised he would do something like that.

Un-necessary political error.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Idk why this was even posted b/c ain't shyt about to change in FL. Florida will continue to be Florida.
Crist was never going to win, he is a former republican turn democrat. If Florida is this much of a blowout, Georgia dems are in trouble also. I don’t see Stacy abrams winning her race either.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a Republican pollster

Game over

We're in for some rough times ahead. The country is going to have to go through a prolonged period of fascism and all the incompetence that comes from it to learn its lesson. And with the upcoming decision on Moore v Harper it seems we'll be in the deathroes of Republican facism for longer than a lot us can even fathom. It will be a battle and a struggle to overcome this.

If abortion rights and student loan debt aren't enough to give Dems a slight edge I don't know what will. Right wing propaganda has far too big of a hold on the average America citizen where they'll vote against their best interest or won't vote at all. And we'll be paying for this for decades to come.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Crist was never going to win, he is a former republican turn democrat. If Florida is this much of a blowout, Georgia dems are in trouble also. I don’t see Stacy abrams winning her race either.
Abrams has a slim shot of winning but it's SLIM. Warnock will probably beat Walker by 7 -10pts. I haven't looked too deep into the state polls yet but I think it's obvious knowledge that the Southern states are straight red states. Dems have better chances of winning on the East & West Coast and certain Midwestern states.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
We're in for some rough times ahead. The country is going to have to go through a prolonged period of fascism and all the incompetence that comes from it to learn its lesson. And with the upcoming decision on Moore v Harper it seems we'll be in the deathroes of Republican facism for longer than a lot us can even fathom. It will be a battle and a struggle to overcome this.

If abortion rights and student loan debt aren't enough to give Dems a slight edge I don't know what will. Right wing propaganda has far too big of a hold on the average America citizen where they'll vote against their best interest or won't vote at all. And we'll be paying for this for decades to come.
I think abortion rights will be protected in most states after the midterms. Not student loans debt & social security is going to be a serious problem especially if the right wing takes over. I don't proclaim to know everything about politics but the average American citizen is an idiot when it comes to politics.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I believe in transparency.
I will say it again, his doctor’s released a letter on his recovery last week. You still think they are being vague, and it seemed you werenr aware of the letter being released last week. This isn’t transparency at this point, it’s you not caring about issues but what the talking heads tell you.

e went 4 to 5 months, kinda went MIA in the process, and waited until right before the debate to have his doctor put out a statement. That leaves room for valid criticism and conspiracy theories.
You want to know the reason why the race tightened? Because the dark money came in and the GOP are using crime narratives. it’s happening in all of these races. The crime narratives that these people have played for 40 years.

You are one of the most media brained people on here.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just wish Val Demmings would run somewhere else.

I've complained about this before, but too many talented black politicians waste their time and money running in shythole states that aren't winnable for them. Had the same complaint about Jaime Harrison.
walk me through this thinking.

1) why is she exceptional?
2) should she move to California or New York and take an L?

You have to inspire people to vote for you instead of looking like a good candidate.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
walk me through this thinking.

1) why is she exceptional?
2) should she move to California or New York and take an L?

1. I just meant she's successful and has gotten elected before, I wasn't making a particular comment about her politics.

2. There's no way a Democrat, no matter who they are, was going to beat Rubio in 2022. It's just not going to happen. So I guess it depends on her motives. If she's just trying to run on principle and get her views out then it's whatever, but if she actually wants to win then she should run for some other office where a Dem stands a chance, whether it's in Florida or not.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon fam, these are not the only two things impacting Americans.
Of course they aren't. Inflation and the economy will be the driving factors. But its decades of right wing propaganda that formed the popular opinion that Republicans are better for the economy anyway.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I think abortion rights will be protected in most states after the midterms. Not student loans debt & social security is going to be a serious problem especially if the right wing takes over. I don't proclaim to know everything about politics but the average American citizen is an idiot when it comes to politics.
Wouldn't be something if all these elderly folks who voted for the GOP lost their SS because of the GOP. Leopard eating faces

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wouldn't be something if all these elderly folks who voted for the GOP lost their SS because of the GOP. Leopard eating faces

And they'd still vote against their own interests because their representatives have an R next to their name.