2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
COVID and black voters in GA saved the Democrats in 2020, and even then it was closer than the polls said.

Maybe Dem turnout will be 2020 level but I doubt it. Especially since Republican voters (ie. old white people) usually have higher turnout in midterms.
A lot of old cacs died off from Covid..

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
his doctor's released a statement on his health.

You are media brained
Not being forthcoming for 4 or 5 months is not a good thing. He purposely waited until this moment to have his doctor release a statement. Because......politics politics.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Oz has a surprise win, it will be directly because of Fetty's clear impairment from the stroke. His team has still not come clean on his medical status which may suggest that he's hiding something.

I'm starting to agree with one pundit who said that Fetty should have dropped out once he had the stroke and let Lamb be the nominee if that was possible. I thought it was a bogus suggestion at first. Sadly the pursue of power is something politicians can't turn down.

This Senate race is too important to play around with.
That is a terrible idea. Oz would have had better chances with Lamb.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not being forthcoming for 4 or 5 months is not a good thing. He purposely waited until this moment to have his doctor release a statement. Because......politics politics.
He had a stroke and is recovering from said stroke. You are media brained. They’ve trained you to think you belong on the situation room. Mans doctor released a statement last week and you are still obsessed with narratives and pretending it didn’t happen.

None of this is politics.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He had a stroke and is recovering from said stroke. You are media brained. They’ve trained you to think you belong on the situation room. Mans doctor released a statement last week and you are still obsessed with narratives and pretending it didn’t happen.

None of this is politics.

He's an extreme pessimist who purposely finds negatives in everything in life. He could be at a kid's 6th birthday party and bring up the fact the kid is another year closer to dying of old age.

With that out of the way, I think people are really underestimating Oz's line about "local political leaders" being involved with a woman and her doctor when it comes to abortion. Fetterman and his team should be smart enough to plaster that line in every ad in the suburbs of Philly and Pittsburgh from now until November 8th.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's an extreme pessimist who purposely finds negatives in everything in life. He could be at a kid's 6th birthday party and bring up the fact the kid is another year closer to dying of old age.
IDK if he is a pessimist or not. I see a direct line between what he says and what you see from the big-brained people in the media. These people don't know what's going on in peoples lives or whats a major issue. Instead their narratives are focused on their life experiences and how they can boost or maintain their status/clout. The difference is those people are multimillionaires while Worthless Loser is not. Worthless Loser doesn't talk about policy or actual issues, his interest is only media narratives and optics.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ido why this was even posted b/c ain't shyt about to change in FL. Florida will continue to be Florida.

I just wish Val Demmings would run somewhere else.

I've complained about this before, but too many talented black politicians waste their time and money running in shythole states that aren't winnable for them. Had the same complaint about Jaime Harrison.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

With that out of the way, I think people are really underestimating Oz's line about "local political leaders" being involved with a woman and her doctor when it comes to abortion. Fetterman and his team should be smart enough to plaster that line in every ad in the suburbs of Philly and Pittsburgh from now until November 8th.
Fetterman campaign is going to place ads on it according to David Dayen.

More people have seen that clip than the debate