2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You literally said the same shyt in 2020 about it wasn’t going to be good for Dems in that election and how trump was going to win again… y’all mofos are wild shameless

COVID and black voters in GA saved the Democrats in 2020, and even then it was closer than the polls said.

Maybe Dem turnout will be 2020 level but I doubt it. Especially since Republican voters (ie. old white people) usually have higher turnout in midterms.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Going by last week the expectations for fetterman should be so low that him being able to stand on stage should make this a victory right? Or does that only apply for the GQP?
They set such a low expectation for him that even him showing up meant he will be OK. I'm not watching so who knows

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americans care a lot about how good someone looks on TV

There were too many cringe moments with Fetterman. For example, when he was pressed on his previous comments about fracking.

:snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Oz has a surprise win, it will be directly because of Fetty's clear impairment from the stroke. His team has still not come clean on his medical status which may suggest that he's hiding something.

I'm starting to agree with one pundit who said that Fetty should have dropped out once he had the stroke and let Lamb be the nominee if that was possible. I thought it was a bogus suggestion at first. Sadly the pursue of power is something politicians can't turn down.

This Senate race is too important to play around with.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

If Oz has a surprise win, it will be directly because of Fetty's clear impairment from the stroke. His team has still not come clean on his medical status which may suggest that he's hiding something.

I'm starting to agree with one pundit who said that Fetty should have dropped out once he had the stroke and let Lamb be the nominee if that was possible. I thought it was a bogus suggestion at first. Sadly the pursue of power is something politicians can't turn down.

This Senate race is too important to play around with.

Chris Van Hollen also had a stroke in May and is running for re-election right here in MD.

Fetterman will be better in January. He wasn’t great tonight but he’s come a long way since early summer.

Oz wasn’t that great and his arrogance and jab at Fettermsn for not understanding him isn’t going to play well. He looked like the carpetbagger.