2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So now you're riding for the establishment strategist on what dem messaging should be? :pachaha:

Biden shouldn't be talking about the successful legislation that we were told is popular and will result in future dem success? :skip:
They got access to data we don't have :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I had the same reaction you guys had to the video.

Then I seen the extended clip where DeSantis went full Trump on Crist and he got cheered for it.

Similar to Trump, DeSantis is at his best when he goes to the lowest point. The meanness and cruelty is what people like about him. The whole fake strong man thing > Crist old nice guy gimmick.

Him being shook about refusing to answer about 2024 isn't a problem for him. He will still win with ease.

It's Florida. Basically a red state. Crist was never going to win regardless. :manny:

But I generally agree, being a "nice guy" is a good way to lose in US politics. Seems like people haven't learned from 2016.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So now you're riding for the establishment strategist on what dem messaging should be? :pachaha:

Biden shouldn't be talking about the successful legislation that we were told is popular and will result in future dem success? :skip:
It’s almost as if whatever is convenient and fits the agenda he’d like to push, is correct :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Crist was a republican gov of Florida before.
Its funny that these are the Democrats now, former republicans.

Charlie Crist was made fun of when he was governor back in the aughts for being a doof and :dame: reasons. Now Dem voters are supposed to want him in office? This is how far to the right the political spectrum has moved.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s almost as if whatever is convenient and fits the agenda he’d like to push, is correct :ohhh:
At some point folks gonna have to accept that a large part of the electorate is just regressive and no amount of good policy or messaging it going to change that.

Regarding the economy:
Dems hold advantages in healthcare and looking out for the middle class.

But voters are stupid. They believe Republicans will create more jobs despite Biden creating more job than any other modern president. :pachaha:

Couple the idea that Republicans will bring down inflation with the fact that inflation is a direct result of Republican policies of the people they voted out and you see voters Just like change for the sake of change.:pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
At some point folks gonna have to accept that a large part of the electorate is just regressive and no amount of good policy or messaging it going to change that.

Regarding the economy:
Dems hold advantages in healthcare and looking out for the middle class.

But voters are stupid. They believe Republicans will create more jobs despite Biden creating more job than any other modern president. :pachaha:

Couple the idea that Republicans will bring down inflation with the fact that inflation is a direct result of Republican policies of the people they voted out and you see voters Just like change for the sake of change.:pachaha:
thats what gets me every time. these nikkas are supposed to be political aficionados but dont get that roughly half the electorate dont give a fukk what you do or what you say, they aint voting for you :mjlol:

if the dems would just frame it like this :sadcam: dems keep trotting out empty suits :sadcam: dems didnt give enough money/support or they could have won :sadcam: economic anxiety :sadcam:

2015-2016 was when i realized these nikkas were never gonna get it :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are normie Dems sounding the alarm. Not me and @acri1 being doom and gloom

This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

For years Dems have been told to start touting their accomplishments.

Now that Dems are finally touting their accomplishments, they're told to stop touting their accomplishments. :stopitslime:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

For years Dems have been told to start touting their accomplishments.

Now that Dems are finally touting their accomplishments, they're told to stop touting their accomplishments. :stopitslime:
I mean it seems senseless but is it actually polling poorly?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, I'm just a realist.

Polling-wise it's not looking to be a good election for Dems. And if polls are off, well, the last couple cycles they've overestimated Dems so that may be even worse. Rethugs will likely control the House and most governor offices and might get the Senate. Not to mention they have the Supreme Court for the foreseeable future. If Dems don't win the presidency in 2024 then we're probably right back to where we were in 2016 with the GOP controlling everything.

Nothing I've said isn't true and all calling it "doom and gloom" or "contrarian" does is prove you have no argument otherwise :manny:

You literally said the same shyt in 2020 about it wasn’t going to be good for Dems in that election and how trump was going to win again… y’all mofos are wild shameless