2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the signs point to a red wave :hubie:

What signs? Dems might flip back a seat to (Miami dade county district lol) Blue, yet you posting about a bunch of MAGA Cubans in Hialeah registering to vote.

Lol this guy, "FL Dems arent voting", but yet they about to flip a Red Seat back to Blue...also, its fukking Monday, there was nothing but older folks at the polls :stopitslime::stopitslime:. I went, my girl did and we saw two older white people and a younger white girl. Of course, a bunch of old folks in Miami voted.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bruh, you need to stop. :beli:. Polls just opened today, I arrived at 8:45 and it was quiet. How does that one person get that info if that voting day didnt even end by the time the tweet was posted?
Breh if you ask me to believe a random Twitter user from Michigan who knows the polls, or a guy actually in Florida, I’m going with the Twitter user every time :yeshrug: :troll:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What signs? Dems might flip back a seat to (Miami dade county district lol) Blue, yet you posting about a bunch of MAGA Cubans in Hialeah registering to vote.

Lol this guy, "FL Dems arent voting", but yet they about to flip a Red Seat back to Blue...also, its fukking Monday, there was nothing but older folks at the polls :stopitslime::stopitslime:. I went, my girl did and we saw two older white people and a younger white girl. Of course, a bunch of old folks in Miami voted.
We shall see but the FL Dems are a notoriously bad state party and FL is basically a red state

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The trends will be posted

Too many here don’t wanna see it
One thing I've realized with people who think they understand politics is they just want to hear that their side is doing good and nothing else. shyt is so polarized that they really do live in fantasy worlds, both Dem and Repub voters.

They don't want to see it, so just share the shyt that you really trust and just move on. You don't even need to engage with them at this point.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shall see but the FL Dems are a notoriously bad state party and FL is basically a red state

I agree FL is a red state, but holy shyt we posting "Fl Dems are done" after not even 8-10 hours of the polls being opened on the first day of early voting? lol. Theres some critical House races (Demings old seat, Taddeo vs salazar, and Crists old seat).

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I've realized with people who think they understand politics is they just want to hear that their side is doing good and nothing else. shyt is so polarized that they really do live in fantasy worlds, both Dem and Repub voters.

They don't want to see it, so just share the shyt that you really trust and just move on. You don't even need to engage with them at this point.

:beli:....:camby::camby::camby: