2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He didn't need to make a nationally televised appearance.

see, that's my issue with these idiots. They always want to appeal nationally when it's like, nah, concentrate on your state. I'm not in PA, I can't help you, so why are you on my tv screen?

You should be concentrating on your voters. I won't even put this on him cause obviously he ain't the one making the decisions right now lol but his advisors and campaign manager are IDIOTS. This was dumb.
True but I actually watched the interview when they aired it and he was fine to me :yeshrug:

If anything this makes him more relatable to people. Voters have strokes, know people who have had strokes or TIAs. He’s being real. But agreed, I can’t help him from detroit so I really didn’t need a national interview

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Do you see her as a potential president? She seems to be well liked in Michigan.
i see it. i think charisma wise she has it but she needs to loosen up a little bit more and not seem so scripted.

and i was rolling at the end after she shook dixon hand she immediately left you could tell she was pissed at the lies :russ: but she has enough in her to get by with all major voting blocs

kronix

Banned
Daps
i see it. i think charisma wise she has it but she needs to loosen up a little bit more and not seem so scripted.

and i was rolling at the end after she shook dixon hand she immediately left you could tell she was pissed at the lies :russ: but she has enough in her to get by with all major voting blocs
Cool. Hopefully I'll be able to vote for her one day.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Ill say this as well, and Ill say it again. I have voted since 2004. I have never been contacted for a Poll, ever. So I don't know how Polls get these numbers at all, cause I never registered with one in Wisconsin. If Ron wins, it will be a short margin as the elections have been always close since Trump's win. If Dems GOTV they will win, and they have been winning races as of later.

I just cannot trust WI Polls at all, I just go with results.