2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ill say this as well, and Ill say it again. I have voted since 2004. I have never been contacted for a Poll, ever. So I don't know how Polls get these numbers at all, cause I never registered with one in Wisconsin. If Ron wins, it will be a short margin as the elections have been always close since Trump's win. If Dems GOTV they will win, and they have been winning races as of later.

I just cannot trust WI Polls at all, I just go with results.
That’s what I always say. Who are these people polling? I ain’t never been polled or know anybody that has. But maybe we just not the target demo :mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

@wire28 see this dude quoting crystal ball? She’s a right wing shill lmaooo

And tell now we know Dems keeping the house.. Folk gotta ask themselves a potus with unfavorable numbers yet they party in charge having a realistic chance to keep both houses? When history showed it is always almost guarantee the minority party takes control lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Based on RCP Map.

Right now Senate is 50-50. I went thru the 7 toss ups and gave the score to whoever was in the lead:

House is going Red, even if the Dems won all the 35 toss ups

How? Dems already flipped 2 red seats in special elections in Alaska and NY-19… I won’t be surprised some will be flipped in Kansas due to the Dobbs decision

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Dems already flipped 2 red seats in special elections in Alaska and NY-19… I won’t be surprised some will be flipped in Kansas due to the Dobbs decision
How what, it's all in the maps. RCP pretty accurate based on past elections.

Which one do you disagree with, the Senate or House map? Which do you think the Dems will win. Maybe Senate, House out of reach.

Here's 538

House

Senate - Dems have a 2 in 3 chance of holding onto Senate

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That’s what I always say. Who are these people polling? I ain’t never been polled or know anybody that has. But maybe we just not the target demo :mjpls:

And tell now we know Dems keeping the house.. Folk gotta ask themselves a potus with unfavorable numbers yet they party in charge having a realistic chance to keep both houses? When history showed it is always almost guarantee the minority party takes control lmaoo

I have no problems with Polling, however though it's this thing right here.

The Republican was leading by 8 points. Now granted NOT all races will be like this, but I think the problem is NOT the polls, but HOW polls are done. If they are done by phone still, how many people answer them? I mean we all had to take surveys before, and when you get a phone call... unless its a person you know, your not answering it.

You essentially using history along with dataset that isn't fresh. It's why I can't trust a poll because I literally think the current standard of polling is outdated, and pollsters really don't know how to do a accurate poll since it requires peoples time.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Larry Sabato's Crystal Ball is at the University of Virginia. I'm not talking about Krystal Ball!

They already have the GOP at 214 seats. They only need to get 4 to win the majority.

The Dems need a CLEAN SWEEP of all toss ups to win. It's just not possible with Biden's approval numbers.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Larry Sabato's Crystal Ball is at the University of Virginia. I'm not talking about Krystal Ball!

They already have the GOP at 214 seats. They only need to get 4 to win the majority.

The Dems need a CLEAN SWEEP of all toss ups to win. It's just not possible with Biden's approval numbers.
Ok Buddy and like I been telling you these polls are purposely undercounting new voters and minority voters, undecided voters(those who don’t normally vote)

Gop before dobbs was taking the house flat out but after dobbs Dems are competitive to where they can keep the house.. Thay shouldn’t even be the case despite Biden’s numbers

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Ok Buddy and like I been telling you these polls are purposely undercounting new voters and minority voters, undecided voters(those who don’t normally vote)

Gop before dobbs was taking the house flat out but after dobbs Dems are competitive to where they can keep the house.. Thay shouldn’t even be the case despite Biden’s numbers

Plus just because Biden might not be the most popular, sometimes that doesn't account for, "I don't like him, but I am sure as fukk not voting for the Republicans!"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, I was disappointed when I saw they chose a breh to run in Wisconsin. :francis:
I don't think it makes any difference. Unless you can bring back enough people from the general presidential election any Democrat is in trouble.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
majority report is streaming the warnock walker debate...

Warnock didn't do well at all, he was pulling punches all night and that cost him.

Herschel Walker was always going to gain more out of this debate because his expectations were so low, but Warnock should've done better.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Warnock didn't do well at all, he was pulling punches all night and that cost him.

Herschel Walker was always going to gain more out of this debate because he's expectations were so low, but Warnock should've done better.
pulling punches? he called him a fake cop and forced walker to pull out a prop