2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps

This was the dumbest political move that I've seen since Hillary refused to campaign in Michigan.

Why the HELL would he get in front of a camera like this? He was ahead! :what:

There was no upside to doing this interview. None at all. :what:

Why would you go on TV and say that you're having trouble understanding questions and that you have to read closed captioning? :why:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This was the dumbest political move that I've seen since Hillary refused to campaign in Michigan.

Why the HELL would he get in front of a camera like this? He was ahead! :what:

There was no upside to doing this interview. None at all. :what:

Why would you go on TV and say that you're having trouble understanding questions and that you have to read closed captioning? :why:
He hadn't been seen publicly for awhile so he was trying to make a public appearance. But he should've gone to a safely progressive medium. Not sure what he was thinking.

Daps
He hadn't been seen publicly for awhile so he was trying to make a public appearance. But he should've gone to a safely progressive medium. Not sure what he was thinking.

He didn't need to make a nationally televised appearance.

see, that's my issue with these idiots. They always want to appeal nationally when it's like, nah, concentrate on your state. I'm not in PA, I can't help you, so why are you on my tv screen?

You should be concentrating on your voters. I won't even put this on him cause obviously he ain't the one making the decisions right now lol but his advisors and campaign manager are IDIOTS. This was dumb.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He didn't need to make a nationally televised appearance.

see, that's my issue with these idiots. They always want to appeal nationally when it's like, nah, concentrate on your state. I'm not in PA, I can't help you, so why are you on my tv screen?

You should be concentrating on your voters. I won't even put this on him cause obviously he ain't the one making the decisions right now lol but his advisors and campaign manager are IDIOTS. This was dumb.

He’s done cable hits and local hits

But this NBC one was a hit job. It’s disgusting.

You got Chuck Grassley’s old ass who dieshh by t know what year it is and Dianne Feinstein who can’t remember what she had for breakfast as Senators. Fetterman has progressively gotten better since the stroke. He can do the job.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not voting for them in November...

because I did it in October. Dropped off my absentee ballot last week.

for some reason I completely forgot about absentee ballots which is how I voted lasted time, so I just requested one just now after reading your comment.