2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Plus in an ever-increasing flood prone area due to Climate Change, insurance companies might just quit altogether from total coverage of Florida. Maybe the normal house fire, but like 'act of god'... well tough shyt, what was a act of god is now commonplace.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Plus in an ever-increasing flood prone area due to Climate Change, insurance companies might just quit altogether from total coverage of Florida. Maybe the normal house fire, but like 'act of god'... well tough shyt, what was a act of god is now commonplace.
Yea, I heard some Florida cities are calling for tougher building codes to limit the amount of folks attempting to rebuild.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yea, I heard some Florida cities are calling for tougher building codes to limit the amount of folks attempting to rebuild.

I know that you know, but I would say in a sense for people who want to recapture money from this, is hopefully they get a chance to rebuild... and convince some sucker to buy their property; since Hurricanes are all about storm surge. Building codes mean shyt to that. So get the house rebuild. sell it, and move inland to Georgia or Carolinas.

That would be my play, because as the sea levels rise you don't need the hurricane eyewall to fukk up your life now.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also, I will find the Midterms interesting... as in two years it's the next general election.

If you go by 2k Deaths a day to COVID, as of right now... 1,460,000 more people will die +/-; unless COVID gets worse, Republicans I think in my view don't see this big iceberg happening as their constituants die; MAGA or No MAGA, death leaning way more towards More Republicans.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also, I will find the Midterms interesting... as in two years it's the next general election.

If you go by 2k Deaths a day to COVID, as of right now... 1,460,000 more people will die +/-; unless COVID gets worse, Republicans I think in my view don't see this big iceberg happening as their constituants die; MAGA or No MAGA, death leaning way more towards More Republicans.

But atleast florida stayed open and owned the dems

-cac mamba