2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
warnock kinda failed. he was too soft and walker did reasonable job at the kinda things you need to do as a southern republican. this did not hurt walker, nor did it help warnock. the best warnock can hope for is that he kept the polling numbers where they were before the debate

also, the mods kinda helped walker

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
pulling punches? he called him a fake cop and forced walker to pull out a prop
That was a good one.

But Walker accused Warnock of all people of aborting Black babies to cheers/applause in the crowd. Warnock could have hit back bringing up the Walker allegations in response

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Warnock didn't do well at all, he was pulling punches all night and that cost him.

Herschel Walker was always going to gain more out of this debate because he's expectations were so low, but Warnock should've done better.
Walker couldn't even complete sentences and pulled out a toy prop. He's not going to bash his opponent but focus on his record. He's a pastor and it would hurt his reputation.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Walker couldn't even complete sentences and pulled out a toy prop. He's not going to bash his opponent but focus on his record. He's a pastor and it would hurt his reputation.
We are at the point where nikkas are giving points to MAGA puppets for pulling out Toys R Us Lil Sheriff badges and not collapsing on stage mid sentence

If the media and everyday folk are going to :manny: he’s an idiot and lied constantly and endorsed democracy strangling agendas, but he didn’t run away mid debate :manny: dems are never going to have a majority again

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Plus just because Biden might not be the most popular, sometimes that doesn't account for, "I don't like him, but I am sure as fukk not voting for the Republicans!"

The issue isn't Biden voters deciding to vote Republican, it's Biden voters staying home.

Turnout is what wins elections and the party out of power has an advantage in that area.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
PA senate race tightening is the only thing that matters to me. Gotta hope Fetterman finishes strong. You win that seat and hold everything else = nothing else matters. Or if you win it and lose GA, dems still have 50+1 majority.

OH looks good on paper but I got a bad feeling that's a race that will be called early for republicans and we'll be talking about polls being wrong again. WI is a lose cause. Barnes seems like a good candidate but for whatever reason Johnson seems untouchable. Makes no sense.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
PA senate race tightening is the only thing that matters to me. Gotta hope Fetterman finishes strong. You win that seat and hold everything else = nothing else matters. Or if you win it and lose GA, dems still have 50+1 majority.

OH looks good on paper but I got a bad feeling that's a race that will be called early for republicans and we'll be talking about polls being wrong again. WI is a lose cause. Barnes seems like a good candidate but for whatever reason Johnson seems untouchable. Makes no sense.
Makes plenty of sense to me :mjpls: