2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dems will hold on to win the senate races in PA, AZ and GA, but lose in WI, OH, NC, NV

To be honest, Dems are lucky that Republicans chose horrible candidates like Oz and Herschel. Otherwise they'd win in PA and GA too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Dems will hold on to win the senate races in PA, AZ and GA, but lose in WI, OH, NC, NV

To be honest, Dems are lucky that Republicans chose horrible candidates like Oz and Herschel. Otherwise they'd win in PA and GA too.

Bernie is right on abortion not being enough. Nevada is the big example

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt is getting depressing getting to the finish line. If the Dems don't keep the Senate it's on the DNC and people have to be fired....
The situation in Wisconsin is pissing me of.
How the fukk is MAGA trash like Johnson even ahead in the polls.

Part of it is just that a lot of American voters are racist so Republican dogwhistling get them out to vote. :yeshrug:

After Trump winning the presidency (and coming very close to a 2nd term) nothing should really be surprising.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full
: "JD, tell me how my ass taste"
full

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
shyt is getting depressing getting to the finish line. If the Dems don't keep the Senate it's on the DNC and people have to be fired....
The situation in Wisconsin is pissing me of.
How the fukk is MAGA trash like Johnson even ahead in the polls.

Schumer should have been shown the door as Dem Senate leader years ago.