2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
i get the feeling that these cacroaches could be dying in the street because of people like johnson ending the ponzi scheme and they would say "at least he's white."
Of course, they don’t care.
snap_534719421.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah considering that Dems have underperformed the last few years compared to polls, the governor races and House aren't looking good.

Hopefully Dems can at least keep the Senate. I'm not getting my hopes up for much else.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

:ohhh:Now think about how some Black people Marcel, Tariq, Boyce, TBA/BT, Yvette, Kanye, Killer Mike, TLRepublicans, Bothsiders, No Tangilbles No Vote crowd go after dems and ignore Republicans being scumbags. Hell they haven't even mentioned what Tuberville has said about reparations and calling Black people criminals.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Always going to be a tight race. Elections as of late in Wisconsin for all state have come down to it. If Ron is going to win, its because the Dems didn't show up at the booth.

Yup, I've posted a few times in detail - but it comes down to that. It's the blue population centers versus the red Milwaukee suburbs plus the rural parts of the state. Ticket-splitting is pretty unlikely. If you live here, you know.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
shyt is getting depressing getting to the finish line. If the Dems don't keep the Senate it's on the DNC and people have to be fired....
The situation in Wisconsin is pissing me of.
How the fukk is MAGA trash like Johnson even ahead in the polls.
Well in 2016, Johnson didn’t lead any poll and ended up winning 3-4 points.