2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

1) The party of family values at it again!
2) At what point do the rats flea the ship with Herschel? Pretty obvious his campaign director isn't the problem.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
2) At what point do the rats flea the ship with Herschel? Pretty obvious his campaign director isn't the problem.

He's their last hope at the Senate, at this point he could go on a murder spree and none of them are going to denounce him. They're just going to stick their fingers in their ears and close their eyes until after mid-terms.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I bet at this point Herschel doesn't want to be Senator. He didn't expect all this exposure of his private life to show how much of a piece of shyt he really is. Whatever legacy he had prior to getting into politics is now erased.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:sas2: Dude is a piece of shyt. He looks of pure, white evil. I trust that the polls haven't contact new women who have registered, but it's good that he called Roe vs. Wade a 'Victory'; he said, he owns it now, he is against abortion; no flipping flopping. Once he loses, he can take a trip up north and vanish. We do have a history of that weird shyt going on with Beer, Cheese and Green Bay Packers.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Barnes got in that nikka ass got damn. As usual, it may not matter depending on how the racists of WI feel on Election Day but kudos to him :salute:

Along with the Dogwhistles ad, this has been running on Wisconsin TVs; at least in my area.

:lolbron: This ain't going to break the race wide open for Johnson.