2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
And Biden can have the strategic oil reserves raised to 2 mill a day to offset opec…
True, but this is unprecedented and could fukk the USA longterm. . Its only supposed to be released in extreme disaster situations. He's depleted it by nearly 50%. . Raising to 2 million barrels a day, it will run dry before the summer and then if there is some sort of actual disaster . . Oh well

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
True, but this is unprecedented and could fukk the USA longterm. . Its only supposed to be released in extreme disaster situations. He's depleted it by nearly 50%. . Raising to 2 million barrels a day, it will run dry before the summer and then if there is some sort of actual disaster . . Oh well
OPEC been pump fakers they ain’t doing shyt that’s only temporary

US reserves currently in stock can last 200 years… so you telling me he’s depleted it by 50% already? Cap

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
OPEC been pump fakers they ain’t doing shyt that’s only temporary

US reserves currently in stock can last 200 years… so you telling me he’s depleted it by 50% already? Cap
Respectfully wtf are you talking about- 200 years worth of supplies in the spr?? :mjlol:

I was wrong to say he's depleted it by 50%, in Jan 2021 it sat at 638mil barrels, now its at 416mil barrels . . It was in March 2022 he started releasing 1mil/day. Do the maths on how long that goes with an increase to 2m/day released considering its not being replenished.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Respectfully wtf are you talking about- 200 years worth of supplies in the spr?? :mjlol:

I was wrong to say he's depleted it by 50%, in Jan 2021 it sat at 638mil barrels, now its at 416mil barrels . . It was in March 2022 he started releasing 1mil/day. Do the maths on how long that goes with an increase to 2m/day released considering its not being replenished.
200 yrs breh

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
200 yrs breh
Not sure you fully understand the difference between the SPR (which is what Biden is releasing a million barrels per day from) and underground and/or untapped reserves . . . I will just leave it at this I think, hopefully it'll sink in at some point :mjlol:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep on digging that hole Herschel

I’m completely fascinated by this race.

First I thought Trump was peak fukkery, but Hershel seems to be coming for the throne.

Second, this is Georgia and this man is a known white woman beater and notorious PAWGER, yet white support from the dustiest cracker enclaves in the state hasn’t broken. Does Celebrity especially SEC celebrity trump race in their minds?

Third, don’t these dusty ass Georgia crackers claim that abortion is murder and their highest priority, but they are shrugging the latest abortion stories.

Forth, what exactly does the GOP stand for anymore? It seems like they threw every single thing they claimed to be about in the bushes.

Fascinating.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I’m completely fascinated by this race.

First I thought Trump was peak fukkery, but Hershel seems to be coming for the throne.

Second, this is Georgia and this man is a known white woman beater and notorious PAWGER, yet white support from the dustiest cracker enclaves in the state hasn’t broken. Does Celebrity especially SEC celebrity trump race in their minds?

Third, don’t these dusty ass Georgia crackers claim that abortion is murder and their highest priority, but they are shrugging the latest abortion stories.

Forth, what exactly does the GOP stand for anymore? It seems like they threw every single thing they claimed to be about in the bushes.

Fascinating.
Nothing matters because of the r next to his name, they’re hypocrites