2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did? I don’t recall.. pull up the thread and specific post please

You don’t want that smoke :comeon:

:usure:.

If Biden is declared the winner of Texas by, say, 6:00 AM PT on November 4, I will gladly take a ban. :sas1:

If you scared, say you scared. :sas2:

Bet.. now how long is the ban? :ufdup:

How's two weeks sound?

Ban bet with @BigMoneyGrip that Joe Biden will not be declared the winner of Texas in the 2020 presidential election by 6:00 AM PT on November 4, 2020.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even Pelosi just said Dems will gain seats in the house come November and it’s no reason to doubt her.. She’s good at counting votes for legislation she knows will pass the house..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fam you ain’t serious a win is a win period :camby:
The Dems would lose four seats from its current standing under that bet. You also been running around proclaiming that you the Dems would maintain a 5-8 seat lead, so I am going by your word.

But it don't matter because:
Ban bet with @BigMoneyGrip that Joe Biden will not be declared the winner of Texas in the 2020 presidential election by 6:00 AM PT on November 4, 2020.
@BigMoneyGrip is a COWARD AND A LIAR, who don't honor his word. :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Pelosi just said Dems will gain seats in the house come November and it’s no reason to doubt her..
:dead: what's she gonna say? "yes, we're gonna lose"?

its the year after an election. obama got annihilated in 2010, trump lost in 2018. for the dems to hold the 50/50 senate and lose the house by a few seats, would be a relative victory, and a good spot to be in going into '24

if the dems keep the house in november, you definitely get to talk a lotta shyt :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dead: what's she gonna say? "yes, we're gonna lose"?

its the year after an election. obama got annihilated in 2010, trump lost in 2018. for the dems to hold the 50/50 senate and lose the house by a few seats, would be a relative victory, and a good spot to be in going into '24

if the dems keep the house in november, you definitely get to talk a lotta shyt :dead:
Look at what she was saying back in 2010 and 2014 leading up to November…

Dems win I ain’t talkin no shyt.. just seeing the Forrest from the trees… Overturning roe was a bridge too far for these white women… They bout to turn out

Daps
NV has been trending GOP over the last few cycles. I think Jon Ralston is the dude on Twitter who does a great job of tracking this stuff.

The big argument in favor of a polling miss toward the Dems is that the polling firms all have fukked up screens because they're not counting all the new, likely majority Dem voters in their LV screens.

I think the polls are off, but which way they're off is the question. Who the hell knows. We are in the middle of a realignment.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Dems would lose four seats from its current standing under that bet. You also been running around proclaiming that you the Dems would maintain a 5-8 seat lead, so I am going by your word.

But it don't matter because:

@BigMoneyGrip is a COWARD AND A LIAR, who don't honor his word. :camby:

nikka shut up.. you of all people shouldn’t be calling anyone a liar… A coward? Bro if you ain’t willing to shoot the 5 off the net you should reserve those words..

Now like I said and I ain’t backing off shyt Dems hold the house with a 5-8 seat lead… When that happens I’m gonna tell your bozo ass about it too… clown