2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

banner34

Superstar
Daps

:dead: i used to call her office all the time and tell her she better fukkin talk to sisolak. this would be such a disgrace :snoop: laxalt is a huge fakkit. and who's still undecided at this point :why:

im seeing the dems flip PA, and lose either NV or GA, to hold that 50/50 split

Nevada is gop this year just like the Virginia governor race. A kemp win in GA is mostly likely a walker win also.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And bozos like @mastermind think the gop not gonna catch a self inflicted L come November.. The equivalent to being up 3-1 in the finals and losing… This is a cycle gop had in the bag and the scotus literally fukked up their chances

To make it clear, you believe the Dems will keep a 5-8 seat advantage in the House of Reps?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big shout out to the big dumb mouth breathing MAGA coalition in my home state of NH for getting any serious Republican candidates out the paint last night.

The guy running against Maggie Hassan for senate thinks theres microchips in Covid vaccines and dumb cac broad that won the 1st district for the House is a 25 year old BoBo 2.0 from a wealthy family.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Big shout out to the big dumb mouth breathing MAGA coalition in my home state of NH for getting any serious Republican candidates out the paint last night.

The guy running against Maggie Hassan for senate thinks theres microchips in Covid vaccines and dumb cac broad that won the 1st district for the House is a 25 year old BoBo 2.0 from a wealthy family.
I'm glad that the RI Governor beat the dumb bytch that donated money to the turtle from Kentucky

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You sure you want to be gone a month? Don’t offer ban bets you not trying to live up too
only if you agree

Dems have to keep a five seat advantage in the house and I take a month off From the site.

Dems don’t keep five seats, and you take a break From this site.