2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikka shut up.. you of all people shouldn’t be calling anyone a liar… A coward? Bro if you ain’t willing to shoot the 5 off the net you should reserve those words..

Now like I said and I ain’t backing off shyt Dems hold the house with a 5-8 seat lead… When that happens I’m gonna tell your bozo ass about it too… clown
His whole identity is being a tankie bro contrarian. Dems winning hurts him more than conservatives.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
His whole identity is being a tankie bro contrarian. Dems winning hurts him more than conservatives.
nikka, shut your smart dumb ass up and go and dap up more Nap and other HL right winger posts because that is about as deep as you think.

nikka shut up.. you of all people shouldn’t be calling anyone a liar… A coward? Bro if you ain’t willing to shoot the 5 off the net you should reserve those words..

Now like I said and I ain’t backing off shyt Dems hold the house with a 5-8 seat lead… When that happens I’m gonna tell your bozo ass about it too… clown
This negro a skitz.

You verifiably welched on a bet With @AquaCityBoy .

You been running around saying the Dems will keep a 5-8 lead in the house, and I’m giving you the low end number with five and you won’t commit to a bet that you have proven you won’t honor. You are a complete and utter goofy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka, shut your smart dumb ass up and go and dap up more Nap and other HL right winger posts because that is about as deep as you think.

This negro a skitz.

You verifiably welched on a bet With @AquaCityBoy .

You been running around saying the Dems will keep a 5-8 lead in the house, and I’m giving you the low end number with five and you won’t commit to a bet that you have proven you won’t honor. You are a complete and utter goofy.
Fam shut the fukk up with the bytch shyt I said what I fukkin said… you in here goal post moving … You talking I won’t commit to a bet? You want to ban bet even if the Dems win 4 seats? fukk you clown ass nikka.. the bet is Dems lose the house then it’s a ban for a month.. they win you get your bytch ass out of here for a fukkin month.. fukkin clown

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you in here goal post moving
I didn't move a goal post. You can't read. :russ:

I said you win if the Dems keep a five-seat lead, which is what you have constantly said. You are shook to take the bet and you were exposed as a man who welches bets.

You want to ban bet even if the Dems win 4 seats?
You can't read. I said the Dems keep four-seat lead in the House. You win if they keep a five seat lead.

And yes, @AquaCityBoy already showed you don't honor bets.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
8 months ago i felt the republican energy, right now i think the turnout will be modest. As shytty as the economy as been i think in the end dems will be fine

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I will just say as always Barnes 49, Johnson 47.

Plus it doesn't help that Sen. Lady G just opened his mouth about the Abortion Ban. The last thing GOP's in the hot seat need is the word abortion being brought up by one of their own. Republican Men aren't really the best experts on women; either they treat them like 2nd Class citizens and think they just want to be broodmares for the State or they are fukking other men, but using women as a cover for being straight.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
8 months ago i felt the republican energy, right now i think the turnout will be modest. As shytty as the economy as been i think in the end dems will be fine
the only reason why I think Dems will lose the House is down to the gerrymandering, but the GOP fumbled the bag royally and can't find a coherent message to counter their stupidity.